Whitefeather

Well hello my fine feathered friend. I was just strolling around when I noticed that you like anime. Have you heard of Inuyasha? It's my personal favorite. Also do you do any artistic activities (music, painting, drawing, dancing)? It's good to see more ponies interested in roleplaying :D

Welcome to the forums! Don't mind my avatar, it's just a ponified rendition of Ness from Earthbound and Smash Bros. fame. He's a good kid.

[colour=#FFA07A]T-Thanks[/colour][colour=#D3D3D3] [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]...

:sad:[/colour]

Oh. My. God. I noticed it earlier but, you're just like FlutterShy. :oops:

[colour=#FFA07A]T-T-This is [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]really[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] how I [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]normally[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] [/colour][colour=#FFA07A] act, though...

:blush:[/colour]

• Like 1

Well hello my fine feathered friend. I was just strolling around when I noticed that you like anime. Have you heard of Inuyasha? It's my personal favorite. Also do you do any artistic activities (music, painting, drawing, dancing)? It's good to see more ponies interested in roleplaying :D

[colour=#FFA07A]Y-Yes, I spend my [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]life[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] reading [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]Inuyasha[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] fanfics and [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]roleplaying[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]... I uhm, a-also [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]draw[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]... I-I'm an [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]Artist[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]... Still haven't drawn a [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]pony[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] [/colour][colour=#FFA07A] yet, don't want to.. D-Disgrace them, but I'll try... :sniff:[/colour]

SO HOOFIN' ADORABLE :D

Hey, welcome to Canterlot! They call me WhirlwindSwift of Muffin. Or just simply, TheMuffinMan. Hope you have great fun.

[colour=#FFA07A]Uhm, t-thanks but I-I'm not [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]adorable[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]... [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//Squee[/colour][colour=#FFA07A].~[/colour]

Hello there shy one. :) I know you have been on the sight longer than me, But oh wells. Never too late for a hello? :D

[colour=#FFA07A] [/colour][colour=#FFA07A]H-Hello, [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]Huscarl[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]...

:)[/colour]

[colour=#FFA07A]Y-Yes, I spend my [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]life[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] reading [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]Inuyasha[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] fanfics and [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]roleplaying[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]... I uhm, a-also [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]draw[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]... I-I'm an [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]Artist[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]... Still haven't drawn a [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]pony[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] yet, don't want to.. D-Disgrace them, but I'll try... :sniff:[/colour]

Really? I'd love to see any art you have...you know...if you don't mind. Seems you're likely to be shy about it but i'm kinda like a...hmm...how describe it? lets just say I'm always looking for any form of artistic talent, especially drawn. I just got an idea. How about a trade? I'll trade you a poem for a drawing. Give me a topic if you want and even a style if you feel like it. Then I will write you a poem. So what do you think? Does that seem alright to you?

Really? I'd love to see any art you have...you know...if you don't mind. Seems you're likely to be shy about it but i'm kinda like a...hmm...how describe it? lets just say I'm always looking for any form of artistic talent, especially drawn. I just got an idea. How about a trade? I'll trade you a poem for a drawing. Give me a topic if you want and even a style if you feel like it. Then I will write you a poem. So what do you think? Does that seem alright to you?

[colour=#FFA07A]U-Um, [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]o...ok... [/colour][colour=#ffa07a]W-What must I draw...? [/colour][colour=#FFA07A]A-Also, uhm, my [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]DeviantART[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] is [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]AdorableCanine[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]...[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] [/colour]

http://adorablecanine.deviantart.com/

[colour=#FFA07A]U-Um, [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]o...ok... [/colour][colour=#ffa07a]W-What must I draw...? [/colour][colour=#FFA07A]A-Also, uhm, my [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]DeviantART[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] is [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]AdorableCanine[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]...[/colour]

http://adorablecanine.deviantart.com/

Oh...um. carp. I really don't know. how about your favorite pony? Also, what kind of poem do you want?

Oh...um, carp. I really don't know. How about your favorite pony? Also, what kind of poem do you want?

[colour=#FFA07A]I-I dunno... Make the[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3] poem[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] about me or [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]something[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]...? I c-can't even read [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]poetry[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] correctly.... And, er, okie...[/colour]

Oh WhiteFeather! I've never seen anypony so shy and yet friendly before. I think fun and friendship is to ensue with you, my brother and I. I could always use more friends, for mine are not plentiful as you see! You have drawing skills, yes? Skyshot told me. Can't wait to speak with you more! [added as friend]

[colour=#FFA07A] [/colour][colour=#ffa07a]U-Uhm, [/colour][colour=#a9a9a9]thank you[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]...

:blush:. I-I'd certainly love to be friends with anypony, u-uhm, just as long as their not mean.... :sniff: A-And, er, yes, I am an artist.... I would l-love to speak with you more, t-too. [/colour][colour=#FFA07A] [/colour][colour=#FFA07A] ;)[/colour]