Whats the answer to life, the universe, and everything?

Also, what is your favorite type of bagel?

Isn't it obvious? 42, which was also Twilight Sparkle's number attached to her flank during the Running of the Leaves. ...I'm sure you can connect the dots from there...

Favorite bagel...? One shapped like Twilight would be my favorite, but I settle for a White bagel with loads of cream cheese.

• Like 1
Why is this trend really coming back again ;.;? I seriously hated how it dominated the spam stables back in the day and I had to sift through threads to find the ones I wanted...

Because the All Mighty Twilight foretold it! And its all in good fun, just a way to pass the time and entertain the citizens of Canterlot. In all seriousness, why sift through tons of threads when there's a clearly labled search box right up over yonder?

Because the All Mighty Twilight foretold it! And its all in good fun, just a way to pass the time and entertain the citizens of Canterlot. In all seriousness, why sift through tons of threads when there's a clearly labled search box right up over yonder?

You'll have to ask Princess Purple herself, Twilight. She's the one who gives out the colour purple. I told her not to give it to anyone, which is the reason why we all have white teeth. Legit, no?