Howwwwlll! To the moon we go! (Open Join!)

Brangwen chuckled slightly[colour=#FF0000],"Yeah,I guess you're right,"[/colour] He smiled slightly,the ends of his lips curling up,he turned back to everypony[colour=#FF0000],"Sorry,I will not do a thing,I was not thinking whenever I had said that,which caused me to drop to all of your levels,please,accept my apology,"[/colour] His smile diminished as he saw the ponies just stare at him.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Light made his decision. He smiled at Delilah and decided to speak to her.

"Hey Delilah..you're good at magic right?". He raised an eyebrow in suspicion

"Yeah,how else would i have turned us into wolves?!" Delilah raised an eyebrow,then her ear twitched as she heard Brangwen mumble to himself: " Sometimes I wonder if I am a Guy,just stuck in a girl's body..." His words fell into a murmur.

((Again,didn't feel like doing colour :P))

Light heard Brangwen's words. He gulped and smiled slightly at Delilah.

"I want you to make..me look like a mare.." he sighed again.

"Look it's happened before..so I'm sure it can happen again.."

Light didn't want time to regret his decision.

"Just do it.". He smiled slightly.

Delilah's jaw dropped to the ground literally,"You want me to-" She was cut off by Light as he insisted to just do it. Delilah gulped down the saliva that had settled in her throat,"Are you for sure sure?" She asked,putting emphasis on,"sure sure"

Light gulped again.

"Yes..I'm..I'm sure.". He gave her a weak smile.

He glanced over at Brangwen and smiled. He then turned back to Delilah and nodded.

Delilah kept her brow raised,"As long as you say so then," Said Delilah,smiling sheepishly as she stepped back. Delilah summoned all of her magic,focusing the it on Light seemed to be hard,but she kept it. Gathering so much magic caused her eyes to turn white,and shine,she yelled out an ancient word then cast her magic upon Light. A blade of Orange engulfed Light,encasing him in it's aura. A few moments later,after being picked up into the air,Delilah fell down,and her magic wore off,Light had a new appearance,though,he still had some features that were the same as before.

(((Eeeh,eeh,how was that?)))

((It's fine XD this whole RP has taken a lot of twists haha))

Light felt the magic wear off. Once he opened his eyes he checked himself. Yup. It worked.

He remembered the time it happened to him fore real when he was in Ponyville. That was a quite a while ago..but a magic crazy mare..had..

Anyways. So Light didn't freak out as much. But still. He did this for Brangwen.

Light then trotted over to Brangwen. Once he spoke his voice squeaked a bit since he had just changed.

"Hey. Um..feel better?". He actually had no idea what to say. He was a bit nervous.

((Oh my gosh,perfect! :P ))

Brangwen turned to Light,his jaw hit the ground[colour=#FF0000],"You...you..." [/colour]He couldn't seem to finish,for he was just stuck on the fact that light was...different...

Delilah trotted over,"Yeah,I know right,but! He did that for you," She smiled and patted Light on the back.

Brangwen stared at Delilah,then looked at Light[colour=#FF0000],"You would..." [/colour]Again,he could not finish his sentence.

Light smiled and shook his head.

"I[colour=#0000cd]t's nothing! Don't worry about it." [/colour]He smiled at Brangwen. He would have to get used to this new perspective of life for a while. He scanned over Ponyville again before looking back to Brangwen and Delilah.

[colour=#0000cd]"Wanna head on into town now?"[/colour] He smiled.

Delilah smiled,"Sure,"

Brangwen looked around,then to Light before saying[colour=#FF0000],"You did not have to do that for me Light,I would have been able to handle it,being the way I am," [/colour]He partially smiled,then looked down at the ground,awaiting a response.

Light examined himself one last time. He freaked himself out as he looked himself over. He looked back at Brangwen and said, "There's a lot of things I don't have to do. I choose to do them. I'm just that kind of pony.". He smiled at Brangwen.

[colour=#FF0000]Well,then you should be proud,"[/colour] Brangwen smiled,then glanced over at Delilah,who had been off in her own world for a minute.

((Sorry that I was gone :( ))

Light smiled. Should he be proud? Yes. He should. Helping out a friend of his is what he loved to do. He would do anything for a friend. Light smiled again and shook some of his mane out of his face.

He was getting used to being a mare.

[colour=#0000cd]"So..what do you want to do now?"[/colour] He smiled at Brangwen.

\

[colour=#000000]((It's alright :) )0[/colour]

• 2 weeks later...

((Uggh,sorry,once more,I was finishing up the school year and all XD))

Brangwen shrugged his shoulders,"[colour=#FF0000]Well,we could maybe,do something,fun?" [/colour]Not knowing what to say,he improvised.