Hey there!

Dani

Hello there, I'm Dani!

Uh, I'm 18 and I'm living in Missouri. I first got into MLP when I was a kid but nothing really serious. I lost all of my ponies and I'm now trying to start anew! A friend of mine showed me Friendship is Magic and I'm so hooked now!

I have two dogs, Henrietta (Henry) and Elfie. Two cats, Blossom and Nina as well as a guinea pig named Waffle. My favorite color is green, I like writing (mostly dark things that wouldn't belong here), reading and lurking on the internet. I also am on MSN all day long so feel free to ask for my address I guess! Hehe.

I hope that we can all be friends here!

I run a MLP blog that I just actually started today!

I was JUST coming to look for you introduction post. Weird that you JUST posted it...

Anyway, wanted to ask if your avatar is by any chance Lina from FMA: Brotherhood?

Also, just looked at your blog. I JUST started following that.

Gotta spread the pony love, ya know?! I figured that I should've posted it by now. LAZY DANI! D:

And yea, that's Ling from FMA. I have a whole Tumblr dedicated to just his character and you'll find a lot of him (and other things I've taken an interest in lol) on my personal blog! haha You gotta love Ling! So you're a fellow FMA fan? :]

Hello and Welcome to the world of Equestria! Our forums here are still warming up to all the new guests but I'm sure we will all find a home here. Now that you've officially introduced yourself be sure to check out the Equestrian Rules! And while you're in the "getting started" area you might wanna take a look at some freebie graphics if you find yourself bored with your current icon.

If you're into RPing and want to help get the ball rolling faster in that area for big adventures and epic quests be sure to stop in the Questions and Suggestions area to add your ideas in the map making process and species list. C:

We hope you stick around!

>guinea pig named Waffle.

That made me giggle. Hope your blog runs well! :D They're so much fun to keep.

Yes! :D

Yay! Haha, we'll get along nicely then! :3

I'm so glad to be welcomed by you all! I'll do my best to stay active as well as the be most fabulous Rarity of them all.

Thank you very much! Anyone's welcome to leave me messages. ♥