Raising Royals (sign up in ooc)

WhiteWarrior

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tehengu cracked his neck as he exited his house, fully decked out in his gear. What to do today? He looked around at the nature surrounding his house, as he lived outside of the city, and decided he would go to the city itself. With a flap of his wings, the griffon was above the treeline, and began the flight towards the city. He still wasn't sure what he'd do there though. Maybe find some work.

As he flew along, he saw a pony raise into the air. A pegasus? No, the wings were wrong. A bat pony? Yeah, that was it. Tehengu came to a stop next to the mare and gave a friendly wave as he looked at her.

"Hey, how's it going today?" He asked the pony before him.

Cold Blossom would turn around on her bed. Why did the sun have to be up this early?? She submitted in defeat, and rose up from her bed. She did her morning routine, brushing her mane and tail, waking up Marbles, watering her garden located in her balcony and so on. When she was finally done, she decided to go outside for she needed to buy a few things. As she was about to step out, but Marbles flew in front of her. Letting her small size block Cold's exit.

"What now, Mar?" She asked without any emotion.

"Can I come with?? Oh! Please!!! Pleeeaaseeee!!!!!" She pleaded.

Cold groaned with annoyance and simply nodded as she made her way outside. Marbles did a little cheer as she flew over and dived into Cold's mane. Cold shook her head in decline.

"Where we going Cold? Hm? Hm?" Marbles asked, emerging out of Cold's mane.

"Ughhh... Dont you ever shut up?" Cold said bluntly. Marbles just shook her head with a smile in reply.

"Were gonna go buy some things... satisfied?" She informed Marbles as she stopped to see a Griffon and a bat pony in the air.

Marbles immediately sparked out of Cold's mane and flapped her tiny wings fast to get her in the air. She flew in the middle of the two, which might surprise them cause, you know, she's a tiny cat with wings.

"Hey guys! Watcha doin??" She asked the two. Cold just shook her head.

Marbles faced the bat pony and wore a confused look in her face. Her head tilted in the side slightly, as her white, puffy tail wagged from side to side in a rhythmic pattern. She processed her question in her head for a while. What made her? Her parents of course! But, I dont think thats what she means... She doesnt have much care to her path anyways...

"Meh... By my parents! Duh!" She said it like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

She flew closer to her, as she observed her every detail, especially her weird wings. She knew about the ponies and such, but she never seen one that had wings like this... She eyed it curiously. That was until she finally pointed at it with her tiny paw.

"How about you? Your wings look pretty weird..." She asked as her head tilted again.

As for Cold Blossom, she was waiting for her to come down. What was she doing anyway?!

"Marbles! What's taking you??" She asked as she looked up. She too, flew up.

"Oh, Hi." She said simply to the two.

Night, huh? Alright. Tehengu returned her smile as they shook, but their little conversation was interrupted by the appearance of... A talking cat with wings? He tilted his head to the side as the cat asked what they were doing, which Night didn't actually answer. Instead, she started a conversation about what had made the other. His head then tilted the other way, causing a bit of his hair to fall in front of his good eye, partially blocking his view. His eye narrowed in annoyance as he reached up and brushed the offending hairs away just in time to watch a pegasus fly up, addressing the cat as Marbles before asking it what was taking so long. He gave an amused wave as the mare greeted Night and him.

"Hey. How's it going?" He said to the pegasus before glancing at the cat again. "I take it the cat is with you?"

Marbles turned and looked at the griffon behind her. Her pure black orbs widened with wonder for she never saw one before! She flew a bit closer to him. Her little wings still flapping at a high speed to keep her airborne. She took a good look at him before finally speaking in wonder and awe.

"Ooooooh!! You look really cool!" She said with amazement in her eyes.

Cold looked at the griffon for a moment. He was asking about Marbles right? She puffed some hair out of her gray colored face as she answered.

"No, the annoying thing is only visiting..." She said as she looked away for a brief moment before looking at the griffon again.

Marbles heard the whole thing Cold just said and snapped out of her state. Though she was getting used to her insults, she still cant help but say something about it. She turned to Cold and sharply pointed her paw at her.

"OBJECTION!" She said in a stern tone.

"I am NOT annoying!" She corrected her.

Cold just rolled her bright pink eyes and let a smirk crawl up her light gray muzzle. Marbles pouted before turning back to the creature behind her.

"So, what are you Mr? You look really awesome!" She asked as she complimented.

Tehengu smiled slightly at what Marbles said about him, that he was really cool looking. Soon enough, the mare replied by saying the cat was only visiting. Marbles refuted the title given to it by the mare before turning back to him and asking what he was, then complimented his looks once again.

"I, my little furry friend, am a griffon. And thank you for the compliments, by the way." He said, keeping his gaze on the cat.

Tehengu chuckled slightly as Night called him T, saying she wasn't going to be able to remember his name.

"It's fine. Blame my father for the strange name. Anyways, I came to town to try to find some work, or something else to do, still not quite sure." He said to Night.

Marbles chuckled. As she noticed she was starting to go down a bit. I guess her wings were getting a bit tired. She can never fly for that long. Obviously because her wings are smaller than her ears. She looked behind her, noticing that her speedy wings has been going slower and slower by the second.

"Oh dear..." she said as she looked around for something to latch on.

Then, a mischievous idea popped into her head. Her face turned of that of a smirking prankster, but returned to an innocent little girl's face quickly. She then, quickly latched on to the griffon's head, making sure not on his face, but on his head. She stayed there for a bit. Before turning on her 'acting skills',which, in all honesty, sucked.

"Can I stay here Mr. Gwiffon?" she said in a cutesy tone.

"I think I'm a wittle tired..." She said, dramatically placing her paw over her head.

Cold's jaw dropped for a second. Is she really gonna pull that up?! She just facepalmed. At least the annoying thing wont ruin her mane by being in it. She instead, turned her attention to the bat pony. Trying to be sociable, which, of course, will fail.

"Hey..." She said as she rubbed her neck awkwardly.

"Sorry if Marbles 'offended' you earlier." She added.

"She can have a big mouth somethings... so, understand the thing, she's only a kid." She said as she bore her bright pink orbs into the said bat pony she was talking to.

Before he looked away from the bat pony, he felt something small latch onto the top of his head. Looking around, Marbles was nowhere to be seen. Soon enough, the cat confirmed his suspicions by speaking, asking if she could rest there since she was tired. Reaching up with a claw, Tehengu patted Marbles on the head lightly.

"Sure, go ahead." He said. It's not like there was a reason to not let the cat rest there. He didn't even style his hair, so the cat couldn't mess that up at all.

Marbles would clap her paws together do a little silly dance. She would feel a claw pet her, which she absolutely loves. She would follow the claw around her head as her tail would sway around. Her ears twitched as she accidentally purred.

"Uh.. t-that wasnt me!" She said quickly.

Cold nodded. Her face not changing in expression. She looked at the two for a moment, before finally looking at Marbles, who was in the Griffon's head.

"Well, you can stay there Marbles, I dont mind." She said.

"Where are you guys going?" She said at the two.

Tehengu chuckled as Marbles seemed embarrassed about purring due to his petting.

"Don't worry little one, it's natural for your kind to purr, no reason to be embarrassed about it." He said, looking up with his good eye. He glanced back down as the pegasus asked where they were going. "Somewhere in town, I suppose. I'm just looking for work at the moment."

Archived