GENTLEPONIES! BEHOLD!

GeekyBones

Hey everypony! I'm Mahka, a 20 year old chick from Atlanta, Georgia. I've been a fan of My Little Pony for years, a long time collector of G1 ponies, and obviously a big fan of that ~Friendship is Magic~ show the internet talks about so much nowadays (Twilight and Rainbow Dash are my favorites <3). My other interests include World of Warcraft, tabletop gaming (DND, old World of Darkness), video games, piercings, goth/punk counterculture, American Football, stupidity, internetz, yuri/shoujo-ai/femmeslash, reading books on my Kindle, and my beloved son and cat, Kabuki. I'm a former horseback rider of 10 years, so if you have any questions about equine behavior/anatomy/etc, there's a good chance I can help you out.

I spend most of my days lounging around the house, being an internet bum. I wish I was in college for archaeology/anthropology, but my rheumatoid arthritis and incompetent doctors are making such ambitions difficult to achieve. (Oh yeah, Ashi, I'm the same GeekyBones who sent you a message about RA on your tumblr. <3) Due to my extensive amounts of free time, I have decided to try my hand at roleplaying again after a several year hiatus. And what could be a better RP than a My Little Pony one?! So be gentle while I get back into the swing of roleplaying. >w<

And uh.... That's about all I got I guess? I'll probably have my first character app up tonight. :> Thanks all for listening to me ramble.

Hello and Welcome to the world of Equestria! Our forums here are still warming up to all the new guests but I'm sure we will all find a home here. Now that you've officially introduced yourself be sure to check out the Equestrian Rules! And while you're in the "getting started" area you might wanna take a look at some freebie graphics if you find yourself bored with your current icon.

If you're into RPing and want to help get the ball rolling faster in that area for big adventures and epic quests be sure to stop in the Questions and Suggestions area to add your ideas in the map making process and species list. C:

We hope you stick around!

Also omg what an awesome icon. And joy! Another kindle buddy! I'm in desperate need for new books to read on mine though. You have RA too? I just found out this/last month I have it too which has stunted all of my work efforts since the inflammation is so bad in my hands a lot of the time. So I know your frustrations big time. Yay tumblr! c:

Hope to see more of you. <3

Also omg what an awesome icon. And joy! Another kindle buddy! I'm in desperate need for new books to read on mine though. You have RA too? I just found out this/last month I have it too which has stunted all of my work efforts since the inflammation is so bad in my hands a lot of the time. So I know your frustrations big time. Yay tumblr! c:

Hope to see more of you. <3

Glad you enjoy my icon. :D And also YAY KINDLE BUDDY~ I got one for Christmas and we've been best buds every since. I'm currently enjoying a collection of poetry by the "mad, bad, and dangerous to know" Lord Byron and a cheesy femmeslash romance novel called "Lady Knight".

I've had RA for 4 years but only been diagnosed for 2. Unfortunately, my current doctor is pretty much worthless so I haven't had much progress in getting better. >_> Luckily, we're switching docs soon so hopefully we'll have some progress. Good luck to you and if you ever have any questions about meds or whatever I'm always happy to help out a fellow RA bro.

Thanks for the welcomes~

I wish I was in college for archaeology/anthropology, but my rheumatoid arthritis and incompetent doctors are making such ambitions difficult to achieve.

Dont give up!

What do you want to do with that archeology/anthropology degree your going to earn someday?