Requesting artists for a Fallout: Equestria mod for Fallout 4

Solana

This project is put on hold temporarily. I have classes coming up, and I may not have internet access during this time. Once the classes are completed, not only will I re-open this, but will offer payment for help.

As the title states, I'm looking for artists for a fallout 4 retexture mod I'm working on for Fallout 4.

I already have a partial mod uploaded on the nexus (LINK HERE), and it seems to be picking up a small amount of traffic, with nearly 300 downloads in the small amount of time it has been up. (Not quite 2 weeks old at the moment.  For a MLP themed mod, this is a good start, especially considering it's current state of development.)

It has also gained the attention of the creators of "The Pony Scrolls V" mod for Skyrim, and "The Manehattan Project", the team that creates the "Gardens of Equestria" mod for Fallout: New Vegas.

(While the creator of the pony scrolls just expressed that he liked it, the "Creative Director" of the manehattan project intentionally wanted to open lines of communication, with an interest in us designing our mods to work side-by-side)

Anyway, while I'm good at using existing images, "Frankensteining" them together, "Aging" them, and making nice clean images blend with the weather-worn and rusted environment of Fallout, I'm no good at creating images from scratch, and I could use an artist or two to help.

To see what I mean, these are two of the several images I've put together for this mod.

Ad_Nuka_Cola02_d.png

Billboard_Sm_Tall_Nuka_Cola07_2_d.png

You would not need to draw entire images, in fact for the most part, just a few ponies in various poses, no backgrounds or effects required, and I can do the rest.  So long as your art can mirror the quality and style of the show itself, it would make a welcome addition to this mod.

And as always, credit will be fully given to anyone who contributes to this mod, as well as a link to your DeviantArt page (OR any page you wish, but DA tends to be the go-to)

If helping bring a mod like this to life interests you, let me know!

You do not have to play fallout, nor would you have to be familiar with Fallout: Equestria to participate.

Hope to hear from you guys!

I can't currently offer my services, but I can offer some help in attracting attention:

1. What are you going to give in return?  Nothing-that's okay.  A form of trade?  Money?  That one usually attracts the most attention.

2. Pm artists.  Sometimes-requests thread just don't "run" with artists.  Especially with me, getting a personal pm always brings me onto the "yes" over a thread. 

3. Call it everywhere.  Not just this forum-everywhere.  DA?  Go for it.  Another good place to set up your request would be on FimFiction.  You have a very high chance of getting your request answered there.

Anywho-good job!  You have my encouragement *goes to check out mod*.

Well as of now, I can't offer money. right now, i'm in kind of a tight spot in that regard.  But come January, I have about 16 weeks worth of welding classes (Which will put even more of a strain on both my money, and my free time to participate on sites like this, as well as work on my mod), but after those classes, i should be able to offer payment, and if that's what it takes to get this mod off the ground, I intend to.  (Wouldn't be the first time i've spent money on something like this)

Anyway, thanks for the tips. 

Remember to let me know what you think after you have checked it out!

Archived