Canterlot Institute of Magic (Private)

MetalBronyATL

Maple smiled, "Thats cute."

Kasey smirked, "Only the best my dear, excuse me." He held up his left hand catching Hazels conjured great sword, the force of the hit sent out a light breeze causeing loose hair to float up. "Hello Hazel, nice to see you again too." He added dispelling the sword and kicking her back. At that moment, Maple spoke an enchantment casting out a wave which paralyzed everyone in the room. "Blair?" Maple called out. "Im all good, he didnt give much trouble." The little which hat girl from before walked in with a rock golem carrying an unconscious Black over its shoulder. Outside the street was covered with ice from Black attempting to resist. Kasey put his hand under Silvers chin before she fell to the floor, turning to Hazel who was uneffected by the spell, "Heres the deal Hazzy, your going to come with us and your friends will be left unharmed. Time to return back to the Tower." At Kaseys words, Hazels eyes went wide with horror, she nodded reluctantly.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soul went to the window of the penthouse, worriedly looking into the distance. "Something is wrong."

Kane tried to break the spell, but found he couldn't move a muscle. They could only wait until the spell was called off. Silverthorn looked at Hazel in her frozen state, wanting to save Hazel but unable to.

"I love them all Soul, they're all important to me." Trax said before downing the rest of his bourbon, "How so?"

Kasey walked up to Hazel as she stood, his movements seemed to be a little self forced, like He didnt want to be doing any of this. Maple and Ragnorak walked over to them, Blair was picked up and sat on her rock golems shoulder, it tossed Black down next to Silver. Hazel looked at her companions with lifeless eyes, "Promise you wont hurt them?" She asked depressingly, Ragnorak nodded, "As per Oaklys request, you come with us peacefully, and your friends are not harmed." Suddenly Ragnorak karate chopped the back of Hazels neck, she fell into Kaseys arms unconscious. Kasey looked down at her with dull eyes, "Blair, take us home." On command, Blair cast a magic circle over them and below them, it collapsed in on them teleporting them away.

Black suddenly turned into an ice sculpture, a second later the real Black crashed in through the doorway, "HEY WHERE'D THEY GO! THE BLOODY WRETCH AND STUPID GOLEM ARE GONNA GET IT TEN TIMES FOLD!" He calmed down glancing around as the paralysis spell wore off, "Hey, what happened to you guys?" 

Soul kept looking into the distance. "Something doesn't feel right." He said. He thought for a moment before his eyes widened. "The young ones..."

Kane got to his feet and helped Autumn up. "Everybody alright?" He asked. Silverthorn shouted in rage as she ran outside and ignited a tree in fire magic. "They took Hazel! They took my best bucking friend! I'll kill them!" She screamed as she incinerated another tree.

Black cast a pile of snow over Silver, "Chill. The. Buck. Out. Anyway, we have to rescue her, we gotta track-" He paused sniffing the air, "Wait a second," He sniffed the air again, "GOT EM!" He declared proud-fully. Unlike most Elemental Magic, Black possess one of a lost art, Dragon Slayer Magic. He can consume ice magic from an outside source and grow more powerful from it, as well as being practically invincible to any and all Ice type magic.

"Yeah they went out on a quest, they'll be back tomorrow Soul. Besides, The Ark Angel herself is with them, Hazel wont let anything happen to Kane and his friends." Trax said reassuringly as Duma filled his glass. 

Silverthorn unfroze herself and stood panting, tears forming in her eyes. "Please let her be alright..." She said quietly. Autumn came and put her arms around her. "She'll be ok, hun. We'll find her." She said comfortingly. "So which way do we head, Black?" Kane asked.

"I know, Trax. But you know when I have a bad feeling, I'm usually right." Soul said turning back to Trax.

Black grinned wildly as his eyes went slit like a dragons, "Follow me." He then took off down the street heading towards the harbor.

Trax sighed, "Alright alright, no need to make a big deal about it. You and me, that'll be enough. Lets go check on the children." He said reluctantly.

The group of four young wizards hovered over the great blue sea, a sheet of ice from Blacks magic carried them. "What the buck could be out here? I know my nose is never wrong but this crazy." Black said before turning slightly to the left as he sniffed more.

Meanwhile back at the bar in Hargion, Trax and Soul walked in, after seeing the melting ice outside and the people inside recovering from an obvious paralysis spell. Trax sighed and tossed Soul a few bits, "The girls are gonna kill me, I told them it wouldnt be too long."

Hazels fluttered open then went wide in horror as she saw where she was. Hazel was chained to the back wall of a familiar cell, the same cell she and the others were forced to stay while they were enslaved. Suddenly she was hugged tightly by Maple, "Oh I'm so happy your here Hazel, we've all missed you so much. I know Oakly will be happy to see you too, I just know it." Hazel shook her head, "Oakly? Did he put you up to this? Taught you magic and told you to do this? Maple stop this, the Tower is an evil thing, nothing good will come of it!" She said trying to wriggle free of her restraints. Maple ignored her, "Its alright Hazel, I forgive you for betraying us back then, but now you get to play an important part of Oaklys plan. Your going to be our Sacrifice so we can reach the Heavens!" Hazels face contorted with anger hearing the lies Oakly told her dear friends, 'Oakly, what have you done! You'll pay for what you've done!' She thought angrily.

Suddenly a massive structure began to come into view as they traveled on Black's ice. Kane's jaw dropped at the sight of it. "What....is that?" he said in shock as a large tower-like structure came into view.

"They can only kill you if you come back in one piece, along with our friends." Soul said, noticing a trail of ice leading off into the distance. "Come on, they must have gone this way."

Trax sighed and followed the icy trail with Soul.

Blacks face contorted as he wrinkled his nose, "I get a bad feeling about this place." He growled, all around them floating on the sea were dead fish and birds, even wreckage from naval Equestrian ships. The Tower gave off an erie sense that chilled to the bone.

Hazel sat with Maple as she hugged her, her mind raced as she tried to figure out a way to escape. "Oh Hazel, I'm so glad your back, we're finally a family again. And once your sacrificed to the almighty dark lord, we'll be able to reach the heavens-" Suddenly Hazel headbutted Maple sending her back against the cell doors, she fell down unconscious. Hazel stood up breaking her bonds as she conjured forth a set armor and two short swords, "Alright Oakly, I've let run a muck long enough, I'm taking you down."

At the top of the tower, under the shadows of the throne chair, an evil grin slid across the mans face who sat there.

Kane turned his head to look around, but right as he did he saw a massive blast of dark magic heading for them. "Look out!" He shouted as he quickly casted a ward spell to block it. He stumbled backwards from the impact as more shadow blast were coming at them. Below them on the shore were dozens of skeletons simmering with shadow magic throwing dark magic at them.

Soul and Trax reached the coast where they saw flashing in the distance where the ice trail went. "That can't be good."

((Not trying to keep bugging you about it, but it's your turn in the other two RPs))

Trax groaned, "Dont suppose you have an idea to get out there?"

Black manuvered to right, he waved his left hand casting severl large ice spikes down at the skeletons, "Well if they didnt know we were comin', they know we're here now. Uh oh, time to land." Black said as they quickly descended down dodging a cannon blast from the tower itself. Black dissolved the platform of ice letting them drop down onto the beach. Black landed in a roll then got to a knee placing both hands on the ground, "Ice Dragons Wall!" In front of him formed a large wall of thick ice blocking more dark magic blasts.

A robed monk took a kneel in front of the throne, "The guests have arrived."

"Good, let them into the tower, its time we start this little game." Oakly said taking four chests pieces and moving them on the board, several others were scattered about, each resembling a person in play.

Soul smirked at Trax. "Do I look like a first year? Of course I do." He said, a purple orb lighting up in his hand before bursting into the air. Suddenly two spirit eagles were conjured and landed near them. "Let's get moving. This spell isn't even fully developed so it won't last long." He said getting on an eagle.

Kane blasted a skeleton with fire magic before conjuring a blade and slashing through other skeletons. Autumn threw a lightning bolt at another skeleton as Silverthorn conjured a bow and began to shoot the skeletons.

Trax leaped onto his giant bird, and stood up balancing perfectly as it took off into the skies.

Black leaped out from behind the icy barrier, "Ice Dragon Roar!" He blew forth a swirling blast of icy shards that obliterated the rest of the skeletons. "Come on, its a race to the top from here on out." He said casting magic circles under each of them, suddenly ice pillars shot out launching them at the tower, "Ice Dragon Horn Drill!" Black formed a massive spinning ice drill that penetrated the tower easily letting them land in a pile of snow. 

Kane stepped down from the snow and conjured another sword after his first one vanished. "Let's find whoever owns this tower and deal with him. I just hope we aren't too late to find Hazel."

The tower came into view as Soul and Trax got closer. Soul's conjured eagle began to flicker as it began to fade. He jumped off and uses levitating magic to safely glide onto the shore of the island. "Wow...where did this come from?" He said looking at the tower.

((BTW I'm having Sun Flare be the other in the Circle instead of Tavi or Ally, they're still pretty strong but Suns raw magical power overpowers both of them considering shes an actual unicorn in the other RPs))

Black nodded then crashed down as Hazel rounded the corner, she froze and starred at them, her eyes widening with terror. "What are you doing here! This is'nt safe, go back to the school now! Please I beg of you, go home!" She told them frantically, Black looked at her in confusement, "Uh.... what?"

Trax glanced around seeing evidence of a recent battle then scanning the tower and seeing a large hole with ice around it, as well as ice scattered about the beach. "It would seem the children have been... busy."

Kane, Autumn and Silverthorn all looked at each other in confusion. "No way, Hazel. Whoever captured you and brought you here is going to pay." Kane said with determination, his hand lighting up a fire spell.

"I'm beginning to recognize this place, and who might be here." Soul said, looking up the tower. "C'mon."

"NO! Go home now! This place, I was enslaved here as a child, force to build it by Necromancers. I will not stand to see my good friends go through that torture." Hazel told them, Black chuckled, "Im so gonna die for saying this. Listen Up you selfi-" before he could say more Hazel glared at him causing Black to shy away behind Kane. Hazel glance down then back up with her only her left eye tearing up, "I dont want to lose you guys." Black about fell over in surprise, never has anyone see Hazel Feather, Ark Angel herself, shed a single tear.

Trax glanced at him but shoved his hands in his pockets following Soul closely.

Silverthorn feared up slightly herself as she put her arms around Hazel. "We don't want to lose you either, honey. That's why we're here. We want you to be safe." She said sweetly. Kane nodded. "She's right, Hazel. We look after our friends. We can defeat this guy together."

Hazel straightened herself up believing they could, "His name is Oakly Talon, years ago he and I were slaves to a group of Necromancers. When our escape failed they took me and tortured me endlessly, they even took my right eye, which is why i have a magic enhanced glass eye. When I was sent back, I learned that Oakly had volunteered himself in my place. It was then I staged a revolt to rescue him... But we were too late. Oakly had changed, possessed by the dark god the Necromancers worshipped." She explained to them. "Alright so we gotta cool him off and get him to see He's been a real jerk." Black declared hitting his fists together causing a burst of fluttering snow.

"I'm afraid it wont be that easy." The dark voice came from down the hall as a large metal suited golem walked out from the shadows, "My name is Kutan, member of the Dark Mercenary Guild, Ravens Claw."

"Come Kutan, let us show these tiny wizards that you dont need magic to beat the life out of someone. Names Scarescrow!" The second voice more higher pitched came from behind as a tall skinny scarescrow like being lifted a huge scythe and swung at them. Before Hazel could move, Blair showed up on a broom and teleported away with Hazel. Black formed giant ice blades parring with Scarescrow, Black turned to the side raising his right hand and formed a wall of ice stopping a charging Kutan. Black growled as he held them off, Scarescrow suddenly raised a staw leg and kicked Black through the wall. Kutan broke through the ice wall and brought down a heavy fist onto Kane. Scarescrow swished off after Black.

"You know Oakly isnt well, its time we start fighting for the right side. Whos with me?"

"Aye."

"Indeed."

"Good, Blair is getting Hazel to safety, Oakly wont be using our dear friend as a sacrifice."

Just as they were about to enter the tower, Trax leaped in front of Soul forming a conjured katana, he parried with the air. Suddenly a monk weilding a massive kukri appeared from an invisibility spell. The monk chuckled and leaped back, "Impressive, not many can see through my invisibility spell."

"Had you not let your left foot scatter the dirt underneath, I would have had no time." Trax admitted, but he had noticed Soul spot it too as he also had a defense at the ready. The monk smirked, "The names Zao, from the Mercenary guild, Ravens Claw. Apologies but this is as far as you go. And seeing that your both apart of the Circle, I can go all out from the start." Zao stuck his kukri into the ground then slammed his plams together a bubble of wind formed around him before expanding outwards and pushing the two back onto the beach.

• 2 weeks later...

Kutan barely flinched from the hit which didnt leave a scratch, "Ha, your conjuration is not as great as you think, little boy!" He swung his arm around and sent Kane into the wall.

Scarecrow swished into the room where Black landed but couldnt find him, "Where'd you go Brat?" And as if to answer his question, Black came down on Scarescrow with a large ice hammer, "Right here!" Scarescrow burst into straw then reformed behind Black blasting him with a magic.

"Blair! You have to take me back, my friends need me!" Hazel said as she rode with Blair on her broom, "No, I wont let them take you, Oakly wont ever use you for a sacrifice!" Blair yelled as they flew down inside the tower.

Zao swatted the lightning away, but Trax came around to flank and caught the Lightning with his conjured katana as he swung it towards Zao, but the monk parried with his hand cloaked in magic, "Not bad, but like I said, Im going all out." Zao blasted Trax back, "Its time you all do the same if you wish to defeat me."

______

Zao maneuvered through the rocks with ease, "A little better." He held put two fingers and proceeded to block every one of Traxs slashes before hold him with magical tendrils, "A valiant effort but..." Zao began as he took his kukri, Trax banished his katana then performed a hand sign behind his back, a teleporter spell. But before he could complete it, a beam of sunlight blasted past him and blew a surprised Zao crashing into the tower doors. The tendrils released Trax who landed on lightly on his feet, "That is a very familiar spell." He said looking back to the beach, there from a boat stepped out the three girls, Tavi, Sun, and Ally. Sun zipped over hugging Trax tightly, "I saved you my love!" Trax grew uneasy as Tavi and Ally glared at him. Zao pushed over a rock slab, "Okay, that hurt. That was Sun Magic, a lost type of Elemental magic, and perhaps the most powerful considering you can harness the power of the sun itself. That kind of magic can be dangerous, which means... YOU DIE FIRST!" Zao sped at Sun with wild eyes, but within inches of her a heavy fist sent him down into the ground flat, Traxs eyes were wide with anger, "Harm her, and I will kill you!" He said with coldly. Tavi and Ally flinched, they've never seen him this serious ever. But Soul, it wasn't a first or second. Trax picked up Sun and kicked up Zao, Trax then leaped up and double kicked Zao again sending him back into the tower. Trax landed back with Soul putting Sun down. Zao stood up again from the rubble, "Well, now we're getting somewhere, though the Sun girls magic will be a problem that needs solving." Zao said as he formed more tendrils and sent them at Soul and the others.

Hazel glanced up to the top of the tower, "Oakly... Blair, you have to take me to Oakly, I have to deal with him and stop this." Blair thought hard but reluctantly turned them around and flew back up towards the top of the tower. "We need to be careful Big Sis, Oakly is really strong. Out of all of us, he's risen higher in the mystical arts, even the hired mercenaries from Ravens Claw are no match for him." Blair explained, Hazel nodded but added to herself, 'He's also possessed by the Dark Lord himself, he will be no easy fight.'

Black rolled away from Scarecrows straw magic blasts, then forming a wall of ice to shield against the next blast. Kutan came from the wall hammering Kane down through the floor and next, "Your finished Wizard!" He roared as he fell towards Kane, suddenly a magic formed to his right blasting him away with a black magic attack. "Its time we stand for ourselves." Kasey said stepping up beside Kane and helping him up.
Scarecrow was suddenly dragged back then thrown away, Ragnorak stood before Black, "Aye, I can see the light unfold before us."
Maple appeared before Silver and Autumn offering them a ride on her magic flying circle, "And fight the good fight, like our dear big sis Hazel. Come, I can take you to Hazel."
At the top of the tower, Oakly smirked under his cowl, "It doesnt matter to me filth, The Dark Lord will have his way."
Kasey nodded as he lit his hands with a red aura, "I will hold him still for you." Kutan burst from the rubble in a rage, "You cant hold me! I will crush you all!" He roared as he charged them. Kasey remained calm waving his hands around forming a red circle on the air, "Go, Red Chains of Tartarus!" As he spoke, magic circles formed around Kutan releasing red chains which wrapped around the brute holding him firmly in place. "Now Comrade." Kasey signaled to Kane.

_________

Black and Ragnorak charged Scarecrow but the strawed minion quivered in fear realizing his doom, he flew out through the hole of the tower being carried by wind magic.

Oakly went grim, "Those who flea from the odds are doomed to be weak for life, a life not worth living." He held up his hand which glowed yellow, "Heavenly Body Magic: Starlight Spear." 

Scarecrow got within half a mile before he was impaled through the chest with a golden spear of starlight, He choked on his own blood briefly before falling down to the ocean.

Blacks eyes were ice cold, "Even a cowards life is worth living because chances to redeem yourself are everywhere, but... He didnt even get a chance. This Oakly guys is gonna get a beating when I get to him!"

Oakly lowered his hand and smiled as Hazel and Blair appeared at the top of the stairs, "Hello deary, its been awhile hasnt it?" Hazel bit back a threat, "Stop this now Oakly, enough of this senselessness, dont you see your no better than the ones who enslaved us years ago?" Oakly stood up chuckling lightly, "No, I am nothing like them. They merely called out to their God, meaningless prays that never saw life. No, I actually spoke to their God, seen their God. Now, I believe I should be a good Host and entertain my guests." He taunted taking a fighting stance, Hazel changed to a lightweight baggy pants with cloth wrapped around her breasts, she wielded two conjured katanas and charged Oakly head on.

"We're almost there, but it seems things have already started." Maple told Silver and Autumn as she saw flashes from the staircase above.

_________

Trax unleashed a fury of slashes on Zao before taking him by the hair and flinging him into the sky, there Tavi leaped up and sent a barrage of accurate and lightning fast stabs with her conjured rapier, from below Ally zipped up with a wind boost spell and slashed through Zao with her tempered steel cutlass. Zao stood up after landing, but had not a scratch on him. "You see, my magical power comes from the earth itself, as long as I'm on the ground I cannot be harm-" He was cut off as he was blasted with a beam of sunlight and sent skidding back as he tried to block against it, suddenly a solar flare branched out from the beam and took Zao by the arm, he was then dragged across the ground before being slammed into the ground causing a burnt out crater. Sun withdrew her sunlight magic and smiled at everyone peacefully, "Except by my magic of course." She chimed happily. Trax glanced with a smirk at Tavi and Ally who were pretty creeped out by Suns magic, Suns peaceful personality was a mediator to her powerful magic. Sun smiled with glee, but without warning, the sound of steel through flesh split the air. Zao was reaching up through the ground with his kurkri impaled through Suns lower back, his right arm was burned away along with half his face which was contorted with rage. Trax felt the world go mute around him, he screamed Suns name but couldnt hear himself, Tavi and Ally were horrified beyond belief. Zao withdrew his kurkri and went to ground quickly, Sun tried to speak as she walked forward aimlessly before she fell forward. Trax was before her catching Sun as she fell, dust from his rapid footsteps blew past them seconds later, his face went dark as he held her in his arms.

Zao appeared from behind some rubble, "It cost me an arm but I was able to remove the biggest threat, the others should be easy if their broken." He formed a wooden spear and aimed at Soul.

Kane grit his teeth and lit his hands up with fire magic. He raised his hands above his head as a large fireball formed. He shouted as he casted the large spell at Kutan, severely burning him and penetrating his resistances. 

Silverthorn conjured two blades as she prepared to reach the top. Autumn closed her eyes as her hands glowed with blue energy. 

"More are coming, kill them all." A voice said again in Oak's head. 

Soul calmly conjured a battleaxe and stared at Zao. "Don't keep me waiting all day." He taunted as he anticipated an attack.

Kutan stood still as the red chains were retracted, his body was badly burned and with a final groan of defeat he face planted forwards. Kasey nodded to Kane, "Good work, now we must assist the others."

Maple brought them up just as Black and Ragnorak came up through the floor with Blacks ice column spell, Hazel slid across the floor towards them battered up, Blair was laying a few feet away unconscious. Oakly stood in the middle of the room, "Well this makes everything easier if you all just come to your deaths, then I wont have to chase you down." He said tossing back his hood, he looked almost identical to Kasey except for a black tribal tattoo over his right eye, his cobalt blue eyes shined like burning sapphires. Ragnorak and Maple grit their teeth, "He uses a type of Alteration and Destruction Magic, be careful." Maple warned lighting up hands with a green aura. Hazel got to a knee wearily, but after Maples warning she grew more concerned, for Oakly hadnt even used his magic on her at all. Black charged forward, "Whatever this guys going down!" He shouted as he prepared an icy spell, Oakly smirked putting his hands in his pockets then merely jumped up kicking Black across the room and planted into the wall. Oakly landed gracfully in a crouch ducking under Ragnoraks heavy magic fist, Oakly came back up headbutting him into the ceiling then kicking him into Maple sending them both in the wall of the room. Hazel went grim as she gripped her katana, "Please be careful Girls." Oakly stood up straight with slight smile.

Zao launched the spear at Soul which expanded into hundreds of fakes to cover the identity of the real spear.

Ally and Tavi rushed over to Trax as he held onto Sun, her breathing began to slow as she started to fade in and out of consciousness.

Autumn fired a blast of blue flames at Oakly as Silverthorn blasted lightning from her hands. 

Kane nodded and followed Kasey towards the sounds of fighting. 

Soul attempted to incinerate all of the spears but the real one made it through his fire spells and stuck him in the shoulder. He grit his teeth in pain and fell to a knee. He burned the spear into ash as he gripped the conjured battleaxe and charged Zao.

Archived