really need some pc advice tech here please

kunio18

It could be something with the CPU or battery, but most likely it's a motherboard problem. I ran into the same problem with mine (or similar at least, getting error messages on boot) and it turned out I scorched my motherboard and DC jack. Asus computers are notorious for overheating issues.

Unless anyone else on here that's more tech-savvy has anything to help, I'd say you'll probably want to bring it to a shop. If nothing else they can at least track down the problem. 

Just be warned they might charge you for a diagnostic.

11 minutes ago, Imagination said:

It could be something with the CPU or battery, but most likely it's a motherboard problem. I ran into the same problem with mine (or similar at least, getting error messages on boot) and it turned out I scorched my motherboard and DC jack. Asus computers are notorious for overheating issues.

Unless anyone else on here that's more tech-savvy has anything to help, I'd say you'll probably want to bring it to a shop. If nothing else they can at least track down the problem. 

Just be warned they might charge you for a diagnostic.

you really think ive burnt my mother board? how can that be.,.? i have like 3 massive fans. and running my pc now talking here as we speak, surley if that was burnt my pc wouldnt have turnt on right ?

On 4/6/2016 at 7:50 PM, kunio18 said:

yeaa im worried why i got this

i have searched for updates for windows ect and drivers nividia gforce and nothing is to be updated as of yet. i have also ran a cccleaner resigrty error fix check ect

Actually using registry cleaners are a BAD idea, I usually visit bleepingcomputer.com and they are very smart over there concerning computers as I am myself (have a custom built computer here dualbooting windows and linux so I know what I am talking about)

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/407147/answers-to-common-security-questions-best-practices/?p=2853053

As for your issue it could be driver/windows 10 related, how long ago did you make your jump to windows 10?

(I am guessing you use windows 10 based on your window decorations, your older posts were of windows 7 but guessing by your screenshots it looks like windows 10, if you are unsure your OS you can get that in your system settings/control panel)

Some utilities can cause this issue as well, Asus utilites is to blame for your "AcOcItemSetBase Cannot get any information from group 3" issue

And old drivers may be the cause of your "EPU-4 Engine EAccessViolation" issue

Sorry for responding late to this by the  way, I am moire used to these questions on bleepingcomputer

Also there are better ways to capture a screenshot on windows 10:

http://www.digitalcitizen.life/4-ways-take-screenshots-windows-8-81-using-built-tools

That tutorial was made for windows 8.1 but will work on windows 10 as well

(plus the snipping tool is in windows 7 as well if you use that)

Archived