Camp Half Blood-Heroes of Equestria (Open:1 spot)

SymphonicFire

It was autumn, Eclipse was sitting at her desk as she had nothing better to do during lunch break. She still couldn't believe that she was being told to pretend to be a transfer student at Horseshoe High just to watch over a demigod. Honestly, does Chiron have any other idea other than sending a hero when the satyrs are doing their hulabaloo? Maybe she would have felt better if Star was here, but the scent of three demigods in one place will surely attract lots of monsters.

"I just need to get through today and it'll all be over" she sighed, accidentally glaring at a student and scaring him away. "I might as well do my job and look for monsters who want this guy for lunch" she thought, looking around for suspicious ponies. Eclipse fiddled with her hairclip as she looked around the classroom which was pretty much empty. "Better idea. Find demigod and protect him"

Checkmate was at a bit of a loss, he had been late for the secenth time in a row, and had to go to the counselor's office. She wasn't here today, and had a stand in, he dreaded having to go to the office. "Hello, Ms. Crumble." Check said with the sweetest voice possible, because once he got into that office, he was going to unleash fury. He was always nice to Ms. Crumble as she was always at the front desk, little did he know things were about to go down.

Eclipse got up from her desk and walked out of the classroom. She walked down the hallway, looking into the windows of the other classrooms to find the demigod. "Where could you be?" Eclipse muttered to herself as she went down the stairs. Out of the corner of her eye she spots the colt at the front desk, quickly hiding behind a wall. "Is the receptionist a monster? Or maybe another member of the staff?" Eclipse thought as she poked her head out a little. "Ugh if ponies see me doing this they'll get the wrong idea"

Checkmate was walking into the office, he was about to open the door when, it opened very creepily and he walked in. He tried the tough routine, and after a few minutes his girish screams escaped into the halls as he ran out with a monster at his tail. He ran to hide under the Secretary desk, the Chimera shot fire at the demigod, and barely singed his tail as he tried to flee. The chimera makes it to the door before him and gets posed to strike.

"A Chimera...he is one lucky colt" Eclipse sighed as she took off her hair clips and snapped them together, immediately unfolding into a halberd called 'Fengari' with a bronze shaft and an iron blade. Eclipse charges with her weapon in her hooves and leaps over the demigod, impaling the Chimera as she lands in front of it. "Whew, how reckless of me. Guess I was just excited" she thought as she removes her weapon from the monster that started to crumble to dust. She turns her head and looks at the colt in the corner of her eye. "We are leaving...now" she said before collapsing Fengari into hair clips again. 

On any other day of his life Check would have laughed in the mare's face, but now he thought it'd be better to listen to her. "My name is Checkmate, m-miss." The colt played the innocent route for this incident, he may not have done so, but she did just sace his tail. "Where are we going?" He asked, and he was quite shaken that it almost came out as a whisper. He followed her quickly as he didn't want to die.

Eclipse found it funny that the first thing the colt did after getting attacked by a monster was introduce himself and asked where they were going. Usually when Eclipse accidentally comes across demigods who are not aware of the world of monsters, they would say 'WHAT WAS THAT THING!' or 'YOU HAVE A WEAPON?'. 

"I'm Eclipse" she simply said as she pulls out a fake earring from her saddlebag and twists the small ball, making it unfold into a bronze baseball bat. "As for where we are going, you'll find out soon. Just stick close to me and don't do anything stupid" she said, giving him the bat. She hated her outer character, but she has trust issues so she couldn't help it.

The whole monster thing shook Check, but when the earing unfolded he couldn't help but gasp. "Why do I need this?!" Check exclaimed, he loved it's feel though and swung it twice before following orders. 

A set of hoofsteps grew louder from behind quickly catching up, "What was taking you so long, Chiron had to send me...well actually I volunteered instead of the saytrs, but you know you took to long." Star hadn't even noticed the colt, her rapier was at the ready, then she saw him. "The name is Starshine, but you can call me Star. We are here to protect you, and make sure you stay safe from the monsters that are after all of us. In which case we need to pick up the pase." Star was talking because she was afraid that the scent of all three of them together was going to get them killed.

At the sound of hoofsteps, Eclipse immediatly unclipped her hair and unfolded her weapon, turning around only to see Star. "S-Star!" Eclipse beamed as she clipped her hair back and threw herself onto Starshine, completely forgetting Check was there. "I don't like school and this colt gives me the creeps" Eclipse pouted as she hugged Star and rubbed her cheek against  hers. She was comfortable around Star because they had been together for awhile, long enough for her to trust her.

"Help...being... crushed..." Star was tackled and sprawled on the floor, with her cheek being caressed by Eclipse's. "We need to leave, there's three of us in one place. Get a move on. You as well little guy." Star pushed Eclipse off her and started to walk.

"Hey! I'm not a little guy. But what are we running from? Where are we going, and why am I being chased?!" Check didn't have time for a double introduction and stuck to Eclipse like glue.

Eclipse pouted as Star push her away. "Okay, let's go then. It's a good thing the camp is in Neigh York. I can only imagine what we'd have to go through if we had to cross borders with this guy around" Eclipse sighed, glaring at Check and stepping away from him. 

She opens the doors and steps outside and looked around for ponies watching them. It was normal for monsters to disguise themselves as ponies, but there was something worse that only Eclipse had to watch out for.

Check was slightly offended, but he didn't need her he was strong. So, he ran and stuck close to Starshine. He looked up at her face filled with trust, a fake trust.

Star took a stop as they neared a street, and Star felt it was time to answer some questions. "Alright, it's time we answer questions, right Eclipse? I have a feeling you aren't going to answer, but interject when you like. We are heading up to Neigh York like Eclipse said, we are heading to Camp Half-Blood. We are demigods, children of alicorns and mortals. My mother was Eos, the Godess of Dawn, and Eclipde can introduce herself." She looked around for dramacha, they needed a ride, fast. "Eclipse, do you have a dramacha, we need a cab." Star winked at her, hoping she would catch her drift.

Eclipse nodded in agreement at what Star said. "My mother is Nyx, Godess of the night" she said, looking away from the colt. When Star mentioned drachmas and a cab, Eclipse ears perked up and she smiled. "Ofcourse I do, I always come prepared" she giggled as she gave her a leather pouch from her saddlebag.

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Lyipheoryia said:

Um...okay?  You said nothing.

I wasn't sure if you read my previous post since you didn't follow the thread; I was just making sure. Tbh I think LunarDisplay has given up on this since I've been waiting for a while now. Would you like to start a new one and perhaps get some more joiners?

Just now, SymphonicFire said:

I wasn't sure if you read my previous post since you didn't follow the thread; I was just making sure. Tbh I think LunarDisplay has given up on this since I've been waiting for a while now. Would you like to start a new one and perhaps get some more joiners?

Sounds good~

Yeah...I didn't see your post...eheh

6 minutes ago, Lyipheoryia said:

Sounds good~

Yeah...I didn't see your post...eheh

Okay, I will start another thread. Or maybe we could just start from the beginning here?

Okay, I will start another thread. Or maybe we could just start from the beginning here?

I think another thread, or OOC~ 

I have a feeling a lot more people would join in if we made it sparkle a bit more.

2 minutes ago, Lyipheoryia said:

I think another thread, or OOC~ 

I have a feeling a lot more people would join in if we made it sparkle a bit more.

Lol okay! Any ideas? 

Lol okay! Any ideas? 

Maybe post a link in a status update?  Or pm people you think would/could be interested.

On 5/3/2016 at 8:55 PM, Lyipheoryia said:

Maybe post a link in a status update?  Or pm people you think would/could be interested.

Okay the ooc is back up! Will post a status update.

Archived