Hello :D

DianaWolf

Hello my name is Josh and I like to play video games mostly be apart of or make roleplays and OCs. I'm also starting Youtube. I've also started doing digital art and doing 8-bit picture sprites as a start. Mainly because I can't draw my OCs.

I found Canterlot.com by going onto google and was looking for communities that I could join which were pony related as I've recently started getting into MLP and I made a werewolf OC (Or EquineWolf, Marewolf, Coltwolf for technical terms) and wanted to roleplay with them.

How I became a fan? Funny story actually. To start it off I was in school and I was hanging around a bunch of guys who were... let's just say they're extreme trouble makers. Anyways and I overheard some girls talking about it and I never actually seen MLP before and I thought it was weird since the show was meant for a younger audience and then a guy went up to them and started talking about it aswell and I laughed alittle which then one of the guys turned around and asked me about and I told him and then it became more of an inside joke. then a year later I decided to hang out with a alot nicer and caring part of the school and actually was in a conversation about it and after constant nag from, who is now like a sister from another mother. Then I started watching the show and for some strange reason I found myself watching more episodes dispite the fact I started out on season 5 and worked my way down. I wouldn't say that's what got me into MLP however. I saw Fanfictions, art, stories, OCs and other different things related to MLP which made the whole community seem alive and a good place and then started watching youtubers like Silver Quill and was intrigued on how many different universes were created by fans a like. And also seen alot of Doctor Whooves stuff which also helped :3

Favourite Pony? Fluttershy because she's so kind and adorable and how caring she is to otherthings and honestly I kinda wanted to be somewhat like her xD

One question: Am I allowed to have Multiple OCs? because I make alot.. xD

• 1 month later...

Archived