Hello everyone! Nice to meet you!

RuddyKitty

Hello! It's so nice to be here!

I am Ruddy Kitty. I'm a female artist that loves ponies, Pokemon, video games (such as The Legend of Zelda series, Animal Crossing series, Pokemon series, and many more). I discovered this site by searching on Google. I'm so tired of not having anyone to play with my ideas and I would absolutely love to become a part of an active roleplay community centered around ponies! My favorite main pony is Pinkie Pie, as she reminds me of myself. I have a few original pony characters already and would love for you to meet them! I hope this introduction is okay and I hope to participate soon!

Thank you so much! I really can't wait to get started.

I have some questions, though. I was going to read over the rules for the character stuff, but I'm so over tired right now (long story short, taking care of a baby and really stressed out and just not sleeping very well) so I'll read them later when I can... But do I have to submit an original character before I can roleplay with them? Also am I allowed to use other people's artwork that I have commissioned (meaning paid for) with that artist's permission as a reference/guide to how that character looks?

Archived