RPing with Cheese!

Hey ya'll!

Aizen here again. Was just curious to see if anyone wanted to try and RP with Cheese Sandwich over here -

rsz_53-536330_vector-sandwich-sandwitch-

I just got a bio up for him and all. I'm not really looking for anything in particular, just a scenario that Cheese would realistically appear in. He's currently on his way to a certain competition, to add a little flair to the celebrations (I was thinking of throwing him into an event at Iron Pony, but only once the celebrations began :P). Any character could intercept him on his way there - Just don't get him too far off-course from his original goal - Boneless Two might have some words for you.

• Like 2

Oh, cool beans! Pinkie's here! Time to disrupt the space-time continuum with uncontrollable party power!

An interaction with her in general should be pretty fun, and Cheese might end up seriously distracted, though he always has time for Pinkie Pie. Seeing that it's Pinkie, of all ponies, I might of had something in mind for what they could do. Unless, of course, you just wanted to wing it (which is, of course, my specialty, ha). Anything works for these two!

• Like 1