Looking for rp (and maybe some relationships for Magnus)

Like the title says, I’m looking for someone to rp with. Here’s my log so you can look through my characters and find one you want to rp with. 

As for the second part, I was hoping I could find some relationships I could have pre-established or plan to establish for my newest unicorn, Magnus. Things like allies, enemies, or former acquaintances are good, and there’s also his family if anyone wants to fill those shoes. Maybe even potential lovers. Here’s his bio in particular. 

Drop Shadow is a former guard and one that was known for being as physically strong as he was egotistical. It's entirely reasonable to believe he would have had a rivalry of sorts with the noble swordstallion of Canterlot. As for Burning Aegis, well... they could have met. Both being guards in Canterlot. Doesn't have to go much deeper than that, lol.

However, I would bear in mind that Drop Shadow is likely a fair bit older than either of them, Aegis especially. Also also bear in mind that Drop Shadow is no longer a guard, no longer physically fit, and tends to be preoccupied kidnapping fillies nowadays.

Drop Shadow's app

I mean, Magnus didn't really live in Canterlot until he won that title, but I'd be fine with them having met at some point in the past from both of their travels. His home was in or near Kastrot probably until he turned in the thieves. Not to say he never traveled outside those borders, obviously.

As for Aegis, yeah. They'd probably be at most someone they'd seen once or twice, though considering Aegis is a lunar guard it makes it a bit more unlikely.