Brony Clothing

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

That is awesome Rosewind! I am still miffed at Wal-Mart... I went there yesterday and they still didn't have a fresh box of blind bags yet! The warehouse is out of stock! So it's gonna take even longer for them to restock! I hate it... Every time I have the opportunity to get blind bags, I get denied by lack of stock.

You just have to keep trying and you'll eventually secure what you need. I think Walmart might be the place stocking the beach towels too, so it might be worth your while to take a look around!

(I really loathe Walmart though -- I make it a point to avoid going there if possible.)

I'll have a chance tomorrow to look for the towels Rosewind as I have my appointment to see the psychiatrist. It's just my sister had a chance to get several of them (she has all the glitters and by that token, has the Mane 6 blind bags)

Good luck! I hope you find them!

I remember last December I visited like four different Toys 'R Us stores looking for pony gift wrap. It was a brave thing to do as those stores are crazy during the holiday season. When I finally found it, I practically jumped and did a fangirl squeal in the middle of the store! :-o

I didn't get to go to WalMart... Oh well time to ask for clothing opinions now as the contest is over for the MLP tshirt contest.

Should I get this one?

archershy-flutterbow.jpg

Yus! It looks really cool!

I'm still waiting for my order to arrive. Lemme check it really fast...

Still in printing. Awww!

I'd get the Cadance tee with her doing the "sunshine sunshine" dance with Filly Twi, but I don't see a ladies' size yet. :sad:

I didn't get to go to WalMart... Oh well time to ask for clothing opinions now as the contest is over for the MLP tshirt contest.

Should I get this one?

archershy-flutterbow.jpg

Omg, I was considering buying that shirt too. My list of pony garb that I want is ever increasing. It's only a matter of time before it becomes too much and finally dive in. There are so many awesome designs.

So I picked up this beauty today:

1.jpg

It's super solid and amazing. The seat belt style buckle has the MLP logo under a laminated finish. It looks great -- the ponies on the fabric are actually woven with colored thread -- not printed. The mane six are all on there!

Since the buckle unlatches if you press the button, I accidentally unbuckled it on a table edge while wearing it. :-o

Also WLF order finally shipped. So much pony!

• Like 1

That belt is absolutely gorgeous! I need to get one! My order is printing right now!

I bought this shirt for myself:

about-to-get-magical.jpg

I bought this one for Carameldelight:

chikuwaemil.jpg

And finally for me as well:

steampunk-buddies-bag-button.jpg

Good picks, Silver! Oh yeah, Hot Topic has Rainbow Dash buttons too! I got a few of those. The cashier said that pony stuff was selling like crazy -- I hope Hasbro sees this and makes even more brony-centric stuff available in due time.

I think the blind bags are a nice bonus-- I kind of wish they didn't require a huge purchase for the Derpy keychain. You need to buy like five MLP items -- even buying just tees that's $125. I understand the keychain is solid metal and very awesome, though!

My package should be here Thurs. I'm hoping for that double-sided RD bag. Right now I have the Hello Kitty/RD mixed one. Not that I don't mind Hello Kitty, she just can't come up to the level of awesome that RD is.

I really want the new Chrysalis shirts... nothing to do with that thought.

I'm still quite "mad" I didn't get a Fluttershy in my blindbag. And the Keychain is cool. Hasn't broken yet, its quite resilient, I hang it next to my School ID. Like swag.