Hey guys!

Zzgashi

Hey guys, Im Z'zgashi, and I guess im new here! I started watching MLP around the time the 10th episode came out, and I found this site on Equestria Daily, which I follow regularly. I knew about this site for a week or so now, but didnt get around to making an account until just now cuz im lazy haha.

So, as ive already mentioned, I'm Z'zgashi. I go by Z, ZZ, Gashi, etc, etc, and Im a big Fluttershy fan. I was pro Fluttershy before 'Flutterguy' and before her fanbase rose, so I guess you could say I was one of the original flutterfans :P I currently am 18, about to graduate High School, I live in Utah (not morman though ;)), and I play competitive Super Smash Bros Brawl, currently ranked 7th in state being the only player in top 10 to use a low tier character only. I main Yoshi and am VERY active in the smash community (if any of you guys have a smashboards account you can find me here. I run the Utah Gaming Forums and work for a small packaging and distribution company as they're Web Designer doing the coding, updating, and working on all they're graphics and such. Im a huge Geek (and not ashamed of it) and VERY FRIENDLY, I SWEAR!!

So yeah, I'd love to meet up and chat with all you other bronies out there!!

EDIT: And would you look at that! It looks like this is the 100th topic in the Introductions, awesome! :D

Haha. No worries. It's mostly to make sure 1) Everyone is introduced and has a chance to be welcomed. And 2) To combat the potential spammers. Most spammers only ever post ONCE, so limiting WHERE they can do that is important.

Welcome, hope you enjoy the forums. ;)

Awesome to know there are other brawl fans out there. I personally never played online

and you're making me consider it now. My favorite character is Snake.

Maybe once I get around to setting up wi-fi we can play a match. >:D

Oh, a Smash fan. I was very into Melee and played it competitively quite often. Brawl not so much though. I tried to get into it, but it just never clicked with me like Melee did. I play Link most of the time and Yoshi second. It's nice to see someone not play so-called top-tier characters in tournaments. If I was still into Smash, I'd look you up. :(