Crawls in through the window...

Chaosengine

'Ello, folks!

You can call me Chaos! I'm in my early thirties and remember watching the early incarnation of the Ponies back in the day. 'Course, without the aid of the internet, comin' clean about it was certainly not an option. Self confidence was NOT a virtue I possessed as a kid, so...

Moving on.

I've been RPing since back when it was supposed to be evil or whatever, but it seems the app process has shut down, so I guess it's the waitin' game for me.

Hmmm... a little about meself... I'm a gamer, love Cthulhu and all that's associated therein. I have a somewhat "interesting" sense of humor and perspective on things. so I've been told.

I guess I'll see ya around! :twisted:

or the giant hole I blasted in the wall when I came *points to the HUGE hole next to the window you crawled through* But indeed welcome to the fold, enjoy your stay, there's muffins and coffee in the break room, don't touch the passion fruit ones, those are mine *does the I'm watching you stare*

I know how you feel; I've been waiting for two or three days now. Hopefully they'll be done fixing stuff soon. For now, I guess I'll practice my IC introduction on you. *ahem*

Grrrreetings, fair villager! I.. am a drifter, a.. Mysterious Stranger, if you will. I.. am known.. by many names. There are those.. who call me.... Cinnamon.

Welcome, Chaos! I hope to rp with you in the very near future . . . when the rp appilcations are up again . . . which hopefully won't be very long from now . . .

And I do believe that that was a Monty Python reference! Although, I can't be sure.

• 2 weeks later...