Dalkrin The Wanderer wanders in

DalkrinTheWanderer

About myself.: I'm an American Brony, and I like to write and I do a bit of art.

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: Kange told me. blame him.

How did you became a fan of FiM?: stumbled on the show. was all like "AWESME!"

My one favourite main cast pony?: Pinkamina Diane Pie

Hey everyone!

Decided i've been a solo brony for long enough, time to strike out into the community and form some comradery!

A little about myself.

I'm an artist, and a writer. I'm dabbling in Fanfics right now and have one that I'm immensely proud of. I'm also a punk rocker and an anime fan, so there's that as well!

So shoot me a line and let's be friends!

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash: You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the site.

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the Canterlot RP Rules and the Application Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D But if you're going for Equestria Crossovers RP, you just need the Application Form, then you can make your crazy cool pony! The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the Canterlot RP Rules and the Application Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Canterlot!

If you don't mind me asking, could you give me a request for a song. I'm currently in a collage lock in and I'm playing/singing song for charity, and I need some requests, anything will do as I have already played "Winted Wrap Up", "Art of the dress", and "A hop, skip, and a jump".