A Nightime Wish(Planning)

Na11

I was recently thinking of this roleplay called a nighttime wish.But i need some ideas on what it's supposed to be about, i want it to be like slice of life-ish.I also need some other original characters.

I'm always up for rp's!  You can choose from any of my OC's:

Marine-Crystal Pony, never leaves the Crystal Empire, stubborn, tough, loves gems and stones

Starry-blind, Unicorn, social elite and follows society to the nth degree, loves science and astrophysics

Steam-investor, businessmare, billionaire rich mare living a normal life, loves her family

Agile Speeds-Chief Master Sergeant of the Wonderbolts, loves his marefriend, has elite attitude

Candles-Changeling disguised as a Pegasus, fashion designer, deaf and mute, loves to help others but passion can get in the way of her loyalties

Starlight Glimmer-the Season 5 Antagonist

46 minutes ago, Lyipheoryia said:

I'm always up for rp's!  You can choose from any of my OC's:

Marine-Crystal Pony, never leaves the Crystal Empire, stubborn, tough, loves gems and stones

Starry-blind, Unicorn, social elite and follows society to the nth degree, loves science and astrophysics

Steam-investor, businessmare, billionaire rich mare living a normal life, loves her family

Agile Speeds-Chief Master Sergeant of the Wonderbolts, loves his marefriend, has elite attitude

Candles-Changeling disguised as a Pegasus, fashion designer, deaf and mute, loves to help others but passion can get in the way of her loyalties

Starlight Glimmer-the Season 5 Antagonist

Marine, seems better to me.

Just now, Na11 said:

Marine, seems better to me.

Okay!  But...unless the rp is taking place in the Crystal Empire, he's not available~  He has not, will not, and will never leave the Empire...

1 minute ago, Lyipheoryia said:

Okay!  But...unless the rp is taking place in the Crystal Empire, he's not available~  He has not, will not, and will never leave the Empire...

Damn, I'll go with Starry then.

1 minute ago, Lyipheoryia said:

Her app is in my signature.  

Can I have more details on the rp, please?

It's like an rp about ponies wishing on stars.It takes place in ponyville, The roleplay should be adult like, PG-13, and it contains my OC strawberry milkshake(I need to post about her first, i'll notify you), and get her accepted(i need to notify you again).

1 minute ago, Na11 said:

It's like an rp about ponies wishing on stars.It takes place in ponyville, The roleplay should be adult like, PG-13, and it contains my OC strawberry milkshake(I need to post about her first, i'll notify you), and get her accepted(i need to notify you again).

Well, we could always rp in FFA where your character doesn't need to be approved.

Just now, Lyipheoryia said:

Well, we could always rp in FFA where your character doesn't need to be approved.

Oh, still, i need to make a post about her first.BRB

5 minutes ago, Lyipheoryia said:

Ok, she is right here, and the rp link is here. Can't wait to roleplay!;)

21 minutes ago, Na11 said:

Ok, she is right here, and the rp link is here. Can't wait to roleplay!;)

Could you please tell me this info:

Where are they?

Who took them there?

Under what circumstances are they?

Why are they there?

What is the purpose of this rp? 

It'll make the rp much easier, thanks!

10 minutes ago, Lyipheoryia said:

Where are they?

In The town square, ponyville.

10 minutes ago, Lyipheoryia said:

Who took them there?

Starwberry walked herself.

11 minutes ago, Lyipheoryia said:

Under what circumstances are they?

It's A regular day actually.

12 minutes ago, Lyipheoryia said:

Why are they there?

For no reason actually.

12 minutes ago, Lyipheoryia said:

What is the purpose of this rp? 

It's an rp about meeting new people and wishing on stars, it begins when indifferent ponies, that then connect(i guess?)/

Archived