Lilia Bloom[Final]

Lilia

Name:Lilia Bloom

Sex:Female

Species:Earth Pony

Pelt Color:Light Pink

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style:Light blonde, short/light blonde, medium length

Eye Color:Light blue

Cutie Mark:Three Lilies

Physique:Lilia is a slender, willowy pony. She's very active and her looks reflect that.

Origin:Fillydelphia, though she currently resides in Canterlot.

Roleplay Type:Mane

Motivation:Lilia got her Cutie Mark during her sister's wedding, when she realized that she wanted to plan the events herself.

Likes: Lilies, Family, Applejack, Colts, Celestia, Sunshine, Big Macintosh(her secret c rush!), Reading

Dislikes: Discord, disorder, darkness, lies, mud

Character Summary:Lilia was born in Fillydelphia, to the Bloom Family. She was raised to be very soft-spoken and mild-mannered, though that never stopped her from being a dreamer. She realized that she wanted to be a wedding planner when she watched her older sister, Orange, get married. She loved seeing all the beautiful white Lilies that the planner used when setting her sister's wedding up. In her mind, she has already planned the weddings of her two younger sisters, Violet and Cherry. She left Fillydelphia after her parents decided it was time for her to apprentice to one of the most prestigious planners in all of Equestria. She is a few months shy of becoming a Mare, and she's eager to finally become of age. She keeps in touch with her family through letters, keeping tabs on her sisters the only way she knows how...having them watch each other. She is totally loyal to Celestia and Luna, her worst nightmare being the princess' death.

Since she moved to Canterlot, she has grown in her role as apprentice Wedding Planner. She is now quite capable of setting up weddings by herself and has tried to establish her name amongst the clients that come to Mister Ring's Wedding Shoppe. She still frequently visits her mother when she has the chance, despite knowing that when she comes away from her visits she is always thouroughly embarrassed. Her father went missing shortly before she and her sister Cherry became mares, and his disappearance still hurts her.

post-1033-0-59808800-1316913699_thumb.pn

I think this is a fantastic start!

I feel like it might be a little bare-bones; before I let OC's into the RP i like to make sure that their owner has a real good idea of that OC's behaviors, future goals, dreams, desires, and faults- I think that you've touched on all of these- but the picture in your head for your OC may be clearer than the information you've got here helps me to understand; if you could I'd like to see you flesh it out just a little bit more before giving it the go ahead :)