[Griffon] Thistle [Final]

Parodius

Name: Thistle

Sex: female

Species: Griffon

Pelt Color: Tawny Lion half, sandy feathered bits.

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: Sky blue accents on feathers/tailpoof, sky blue 'mask' around eyes.

Eye Color: gold

Physique: Small and fluffy

Origin: Rockwington to Appleoosa

Roleplay Type: Main RP

Motivation: "Mommy said Daddy motivated her to play with her. And now she motivates him to stick around to help raise me. Daddy said I motivate him to drink sometimes, but he laughs and says he still cares for me."

Likes: (optional) fish, pretty things, flying (though she's still only so-so at it), flowers

Dislikes: (optional) being treated like a kid. veggies. Having to chase down the food her parents bring her.

Character Summary:

Thistle is a very sweet youngster that is playful and nice... for a griffon. Her parents are still trying to raise her to be a strong member of griffon society, but her niceness is a little concerning to them. They moved closer to pony territories to make things a bit safer for her until she gets a bit older. She might play a bit rough compared to pony foals, but compared to some of the other chicks back in Rockwington, it's not much rough housing at all. Sometimes her parents take business trips around Equestria and bring her along.

post-217-0-47521000-1314938586_thumb.gif