When You Wake Up... (open.)

Stitches blushed then shook her head."No way am I letting you go by yourself if you're going then I'm going with you!"She said and held his hoof."See my cutie mark is a thread and string which is sewing that brings things together.I bring things together in a matter of speaking."She said.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darksteel blinked. Then he smiled. Thoughts rushed through his head as he looked at Stitches. "I've always had a weakness to threads... And sewing does involve a lot of thread. Now what do you say we get out of here? Even if we do die, there's always the afterlife.." And he looked towards the doorway, then back to the other side of the room. "Strange, mysterious doorway, here we come."

Stitches nodded and smiled at him."Yes even if we do die we might meet each other again.So let's do this!"She said and she ran at the doorway with Darksteel.They should of hit the wall headfirst but what happened is they passed through the wall and landed in a heap on the other side.Stitches got up and looked around."We're alive we're alive!!!!!We did it!YAY!"Stitches said bouncing around she grabbed Darksteel by the shoulders and kissed him then she stopped suddenly realizing what she just did."Oh uh um s-s-sorry."She said embarrassed and blushing.

"Ya know, I would have been more than willing to do the leap of faith without all that freaking drama." Whacky says as he walks in

"Really roleplayers, come up with something creative for me to do."

He says breaking the 4th wall again.

Stitches comes up to the weird pony."Well I am sorry for all that drama but at least I can feel you seem bored about all this.And at least I found a friend or something more.But you just walk through like you expected all this and you are all high and mighty.So don't you come in and say that you could have done this without the drama.Now good bye sir but I am going to go talk to somepony I can actually stand."She said angrily at him and walked away over to Darksteel.

"Shut up you two, let's face it, I dislike you two as much as you dislike me, but we will have to be a team if we want to make it out of here alive." Whacky says, his normal crazy voice gone, and replaced with a much more serious sounding tone.

"Yep. Anyway, I think I've found a way out. There are 3 X's of a different color than the others on this map, we gotta get those, I assume they are miniature statues, and put them on the 3 pedestals in the room we were in previously, then the true way out will be revealed."