When You Wake Up... (open.)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stitches nodded and walked off the other way.She didn't mind she was used to being alone.It was a shame though she did just meet that stallion.As Stitches was trotting down the hall and looking for stuff she was thinking about Darksteel.I hope he feels the same about me.It would be bad if he turned me down.I have never ever been turned down before.But thats because I've never really asked somepony out before.Hmmm come to think of it I have never had a special somepony.​She thought to herself then she found a little indent in the wall with a statue in it.The statue had blue diamonds for eyes.Stitches noticed that she was on a small bridge so she couldn't just go and grab it.She then had to think of how to get it.

Darksteel continued into the blackness until he ran into a room that was filled with light. The only problem was, there was a chasm in Darksteel's way. there was no way through, and no way around. Unless one could fly. "I-I-I-I-I can't fly!" Darksteel stepped back. "At least, not over there!" He paced in circles until he remembered something.

Go pull an Indiana Jones and jump off that cliff, Whacky! He had told the insane pony. Darksteel remembered a trick he saw in one Daring Do book. He looked around, and sadly, couldn't find any dust. "Dang it!" He yelled, stamping the floor. Dust fell from the ceilings, and landed on not an invisible bridge, but invisible platforms. He gulped. No pony could make these jumps, but if he used his wings to aid his jumps...

((Fine.))

Stitches stared at the statue as if that would help her get it then she had an idea."Thread brings things together!"She said.Stitches pulled out a needle and threaded it.Then she threw the needle it wrapped itself around the statue.Then she pulled back on the string and the statue flew at her."Ha aren't I smart?"Stitches said as she caught the statue.When she turned to leave she noticed that the door was barred.

Darksteel leapt onto the first platform, using his wings to propel him further. At the end of the room there was a statue sitting on the ground. Darksteel leapt to the other platforms, using his wings, and reached the statue. He was so used to not looking at things directly, he looked below the statue. It was sitting on a miniature pedastal, likely to move downwards when the statue was moved. "A-HA!" Darksteel yelled. He grabbed the statue and bolted for the hallway. A wall of stone was coming down at the hallway, about to block Darksteel's path. An image of Stitches's smiling face popped into Darksteel's mind. "Never again will I fail!" He roared, and flew under the lowering wall at blinding speeds. As soon as he was safe, he looked at his once useless wings. "Well how about that?" He laughed, and headed back towards the other two.

Whacky walked calmly down the hall.

"Let's see here, light switch, light switch. Here it is."

He pressed his hoof against the wall, moving it until he found a hidden panel.

As the hallway illuminated, it was revealed to be completely boobie trapped. Arrows will shoot out from the walls,

Boulders set behind the statue. and a pit of fire.

"Who am I, Harrison Foal?"

Whacky ran as fast as he could, adrenaline pumping through his body. He slid under the arrows following up into a jump over the fire pit.

Finally he grabbed the statue and ran as fast as he could to avoid the boulders.

Jumping back over the fire pit, he felt the last few moments he experienced flash before his eyes. He safely landed and made his way back to the others.

Stitches looked at both sides of the bridge.Both doors where barred."Hmmm.Well now what?Is it because I took the statue?What if I put something else where it was!"She said as she found a rock about the same size of the statue and threw it in the indent"Well nothing hap-"She got cut off by a clicking sound the barres where removed but before the door a crate dropped the crate exploded and a dragon came out."Oh you have got to be freaking kidding me."Stitches said.

Upon hearing the sound of the dragon, Darksteel ignored the unresponsive Whacky and flew towards the path that Stitches came from. He burst through the door and found himself looking at th eback end of a dragon. His eyes blazed a deep red, and flew up towards the dragon's snout, which he landed on. "Good morning sir." Darksteel grinned, staring into the eyes of the dragon. His voice was different; it sounded like three different ponies were talking at once: Darksteel's normal voice, a mechanical voice, and a far out voice that sounded hollow and empty.

The sight of Darksteel energized Stitches."HEY DRAGON!Your mother is my pin cushion.And if you touch that pony you are gonna be a nice dragon scale purse.So come at me bro!"She yells as she pulls out a bigger version of her thread and needle.Except the needle is a 12 inch blade and is tied to the string which is a rope.

Darksteel looked back at Stitches and saw her weapon. When he looked back, Darksteel's gaze with the dragon was broken, and he breathed a puff of fire upwards at Darksteel, who easily flew out of the way. He flew over to Stitches and grabbed her sword and used it to cut the rope, which he gathered up and flew back towards the dragon, but not without a quick kiss on Stitches's cheek. He did all of this in two swift motions. He flew circles around the dragon, tying its mouth shut, while avoiding claw swipes from the dragon. Then he flew back to Stitches and folded his wings. "Your turn." He said with a tired smile.

[Ehh, Darksteel's just a name I came up with. I put no thought into him whatsoever. But on my thread (A Day in the Life), Gear Grinder had some serious brainstorming involved]

Darksteel leaned in and kissed Stitches. "Something along those lines." He said.