Friendship is Magic ponies scorning G3 and G3.5 incarnations

flutterscotch

I'm bored. And trying out my new macro lens. Enjoy.

There was a rift in the time-space continuum that stranded ponies from other series (in the form of generation 3 and 3.5 ponyville ponies) into the Friendship is Magic world.

Sweetiebelle is reconsidering crusading after seeing Scootaloo's cutie mark.

5659437797_906bb957b1.jpg

Dash is not amused with the alternate dimension Dashes.

5659437571_26e3e126c3.jpg

Tiny Pinkie Pie is near to tears.

5660009594_673349762b.jpg

But Big Pinkie Pie has a practical solution.

5660009408_d37e0cabb0_z.jpg

This has "webcomic" written all over it.

It was already done. it was called "Death By Pink" and it was brilliant while it lasted. Pinkie was the main antagonist. This comic is the reason i even HAVE the Ponyville Pinkie Pie. It is sadly gone and not archived.

There is still Kimono's Townhouse, which is high on the nerd humor. http://kimonostownhouse.com/

And Ponyville is at least still UP http://ponyville.livejournal.com/. it gender-swaps a lot of the ponies. Dash IS a male on this one.

Come to think of it, THESE are the reasons that Friendship is Magic makes me so happy. I always loved these alternate takes.

Something tells me when facing any circumstances the best answer is Pinkie Parade. I love this. :)

Thanks! Unfortunately, I was silly enough to post this on facebook. There now more pinkies coming my way. HIDEOUS pinkies.

• 2 weeks later...
Something tells me when facing any circumstances the best answer is Pinkie Parade. I love this. :D

Thanks! Unfortunately, I was silly enough to post this on facebook. There now more pinkies coming my way. HIDEOUS pinkies.

Pinkie's none-the less. I'm sure I have quite alot of Pinkie Pie's on my facebook as well.

Lol goodness the old ponies had such protruding lips, friendship came with collagen injections back then I take it?

Something tells me when facing any circumstances the best answer is Pinkie Parade. I love this. :)

Unintentional Pinkie army?

Raise army of mutant looking old-gen Pinkie Pies

Lace water supply with corn-syrup causing them to rampage under your command as minions

????

PROFIT!

Either way excited to see the Pinkie Pile. Sounds interesting~! <3

• 4 weeks later...

Forgive me for my slightly different opinion, but I don't understand why are people so disgusted of previous pony generations. After al, My Little Pony didn't just born last year with Friendship is Magic. It already has TWENTY-FIVE YEARS. I have to admit that, for example, g3.5 toys are awful, but all the rest is awesome! (not the newborn cuties, be warned)

Forgive me for my slightly different opinion, but I don't understand why are people so disgusted of previous pony generations. After al, My Little Pony didn't just born last year with Friendship is Magic. It already has TWENTY-FIVE YEARS. I have to admit that, for example, g3.5 toys are awful, but all the rest is awesome! (not the newborn cuties, be warned)

Darlin' I am not disgusted. What does it say about me that I have all of these toys in my collection, the small ponyville Pinkies well before FiM aired? I am an old school collector, and have been collecting my current collection since 1995. I still have over a hundred old ponies (and at one point had over 300). I do not hate G1, g2 or g3, and have examples of all three in my collection. Even the newborns/teeny tiny ponies, I have at least one.

But I freaking HATE the G3.5s with the power of 10000 fiery suns. And they deserve to be mocked.

*sits back, munches popcorn and enjoys the Pinkie Parade*

oh, more are coming!

• 4 weeks later...