Chillz has arrived, everypony!

ChillzMaster

About Myself: Ever since I was a boy, I always knew I was different. And then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.

In all seriousness, I'm to be a senior in High School this September (I can't remember), I love animation, Mass Effect, Poniez (but don't tell anyone!), and just love to smile!

There was also this thing at the place I went to once, saw a few of the guys from this forum there. Bronycon, it was called?

How I found Canterlot.com: The mighty Thoth pointed his hoof this way. Tentatively, I trotted here.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I was always a fan of animation, and hit a rut after finishing "Drawn Together" and "Shin Chan". I was just about to start "Berserk" when (as he is known on here) Thoth showed me MLP upon request. I dug the first two episodes, but quickly fell in love with Rainbow Dash and, in succession, the series as a whole.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Miss Rarity
Not much else to say... Yay Rarity?

Hey buddy! Glad you finally got around to posting on here!

As for Signatures, you need to post once more to fulfill the 3-post requirement. Once you do that, you're free to edit your signature as you please!

Hope you enjoy your time here at Canterlot, and I hope all you guys here at Canterlot love my buddy here! Believe me, he's quite a character... ;-)

• Like 1

Hey buddy! Glad you finally got around to posting on here!

As for Signatures, you need to post once more to fulfill the 3-post requirement. Once you do that, you're free to edit your signature as you please!

Hope you enjoy your time here at Canterlot, and I hope all you guys here at Canterlot love my buddy here! Believe me, he's quite a character... ;-)

Thanks again for the, well, everything! :kissy: :kissy: Wouldn't have BronyCon or Pony w/o you man ^_^