Observed saying hello~

Observed

About Myself: I love to do pretty much anything artsy. You name it, and I probably dabbled in it.

How I found Canterlot.com: I googled it like a winner and it was the first thing to come up!

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I think I ran across the fan stuff first. Then I looked into the show and was pretty much hooked.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Pinkamina Diane Pie
What else is there really to say about myself? Hmmm... I like to dance around a lot and have a knack for remembering the lyrics to songs. I'm a professional when it comes to concocting baked goods with bacon in them. I've been playing trumpet for, like, ten years now.

Oh yeah, I'm pretty stinkin' cool. That's important!

One of my all time favorites was a maple syrup pudding with bacon spoons. The only problem was it was so rich we couldn't eat a lot of it, so we kind of turned it into like a sundae thing. Ice cream was made for bacon! xD

hmm observed makes me have a feelin youre into slenderman but its a shot in the dark. howdy! welcome ta canterlot! not alotta slendermane fans round here but i am one of em. tell me if ya need anythin :)

Funny story actually! I got the username because my friend and I did a promo for a reality TV show about living in the middle of nowhere. It was going to be on TLC eventually, but my lame school pulled the plug at the last second because our conservative community freaked out.

But I actually now have a perpetual fear of slenderman! I don't know if you'd call that being a fan, but I do know all about him! ^^"

Well, you sound pretty cool to me. I suppose I can welcome you then. :P

Welcome To Canterlot! If you ever need anything from the friendly neighborhood Spider, I'm usually spinning my webs around here so don't hesitate to send me a PM. :)

I hope you love it here! :D

P.S. Bacon is fantastic!