Ahai

Tungsten

About Myself: This is my first time being a part of the "pony community" online. I've been a fan of the show since the first season, but that's all it's ever really been to me, a show.

Recently - out of boredom - I came up with my own character, fiddled with that pony creator doodad to make at least a rudimentary representation of it, and now here I am.

I'm not much of an artist, but I am a fairly decent musician/producer with over 200 songs under the belt (I'll include links to two of my works just to share), a hobbyist programmer specializing in C# and Java, and a former writer.

I don't know how often I'll be around, if at all. It really depends on whether or not you guys as a community win me over. I'm not the most outgoing person, making friends isn't easy for me, so coming up to a large group of individuals I only share one minor trait in common with is - to me - fairly intimidating.

Beside that, I'm a fairly level-headed and logical person. I'm not here to pick fights or stir up trouble. If anything, I'd like to meet people and make friends. If this little intro post sounds a little melancholy, it's mostly because I have no idea what I'm doing right now with this. I'm terrible with introductions. x3

How I found Canterlot.com: Through the community links section found on the MLP wikia.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: The show came out, the pony fandom began, and I eventually wanted to see what all the fuss was about. I watched the show and liked it, but never really felt like bothering with much more.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy
I suppose that's all.

Here's those links to those two songs, as promised.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/35087063/aud/Meaning%20Of.mp3

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/35087063/aud/Tollan.mp3

(Pasted as plaintext to prove I'm not redirecting to some malicious URL.)

Oh, hey! The forum automatically stuck media tags on there! Neat.

Edited by Tungsten

Hi Tungy! We're a friendly bunch here! Relax and enjoy yourself, this is a very nice community. If RP isn't your thing, we have lots of pony enthusiasts to talk to about anything, really!

I don't know, really! I might dip into the RP stuff later on, but for now I'm not entirely sure of myself in that regard. I'm alright at roleplay, it's just a matter of the role I'm playing, you see. x3

So far I've been beepbopping about the various sights, and I'm liking things so far. Thanks for the enthusiastic welcome. :D

well howdy welcome ta canterlot! if ya need anythin lemme know :)

Thankadoodles! :3

Hey there, I do hope you get into the RP. It's really quite fun. If you don't it's not big deal, but it's always fun to have people to RP with.

Welcome To Canterlot! I hope you love it here!

Thanks for the welcome! Like I said earlier, I don't really quite know if/when I'll get into the RP side of things here, but there's probably a pretty good chance it'll happen sometime. :D