New RP, apply here! [Status:Closed]

ATTENTION EVERYPONY! THE RP IS UP!! :D

So I'm thinking of posting an RP thread, [private, but that's what this post is for!] Called "A Day in the Life" It just mashes OC's, characters of RPers together and mix them into eachother's life! It's a pretty simple and unorigional idea, but hey? It's my first RP thread!

Just reply with char. name and description (description isn't necessary, but at least I know who my OC is with) and the first replies get the slots!

Char. 1: Twisted Gear [squareZack (me!)

Char. 2: Bright Idea [Observed] (First reply!)

Char. 3: Solven Sprockethooves [Harv0kz]

Char. 4: Unity [Vilefort]

Char. 5: Rainy Splash [bronynumber299] (I've RP'd with him before!)

Edit 2- Stable.

Edit- See? First rp, and I left out Location... Hmmm. Twisted Gear lives in Canterlot, but I guess a buisness trip won't be so bad.

Where's the RP going to take place?

EDIT: Because if it's around Ponyville or something (even though private it must have some kind of action spot after all ._.), then I'd gladly implement Unity into that.

So here's a link to my character's bio. I'm going to eventually use her in the mane rp, but who knows how long that will take!

http://www.canterlot...al/#entry235884

Basically, we can just substitute wherever this is taking place with Hoofington.

Where's the RP going to take place?

EDIT: Because if it's around Ponyville or something (even though private it must have some kind of action spot after all ._.), then I'd gladly implement Unity into that.

How about we start in Ponyville and move into Hoofington? [bronynumber299] said that but I still need to edit this reply--

Given the name, I suspect this robot's going to be pretty rusty.

"WHAT? RUST? NO! WHO DID THIS?!" Gear went into a rage, cleanin and oiling his device. He ignored all that stopped and stared at him in his crazed state.

"Yup. That's Twisted Gear alright."