A Day in the Life [Private]

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He sighed in defeat.At least I can keep an eye on them, see if they do anything funny. He thought.

"Against my better judgement, lets do it." Solven simply said.

"What a coincidence, miss Bright, I happen to be staying in the same inn." Solven said. "Oh, and Gear, do try to remember why we are here. Called out by some ranom pony." he added, just incase he got ahead of himself, and if he did, work was an excuse Solven could pull. Always.

"Oh, yeah! We are!" Gear Grinder exclaimed. In the heat of their discussion he forgot why he was there. "I'll look around town for a while. And as for staying the night someplace, I'll probably set up a tent somewhere. I'm not fond of wooden and stone structures."

Bright Idea chuckled at Gear Grinder's statement. What a strange pony! She didn't mind, though. "Fantastic," she said to Solven. "I could show you over there whenever you're ready if you like. It's right by the nicest little bakery. Sugar Cube Corner, that's what it's called." She remembered her new cupcakes! She would have to pick them up for the meeting tomorrow. No sense in eating all twelve of them by herself.

"I am no stranger to Ponyville, thank you." He said to Bright, "Nontheless, it's been awhile since I have come here. More clients stepping it up in Ponyville." he added. "We could go now, if you want." he said.

"So I guess I will see the rest of you ponies tomorrow, same place?" Solven asked, now unable to resist a slight chuckle at Gear's suggestion of setting up a tent.

"You know, Gear, a stone or wooden structure won't fall, but a tent might." he managed to say to Gear after controling his chuckling.