A Day in the Life [Private]

"I'm inclined to agree, but there's no reason to get worked up about rust. Good old fashioned polishing's for me. Almost makes me look eccentric and obsessive the way I maintain my stuff. Isn't that right? Hyperion?" he asked his crossbow, obviously being unable to reply.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well, what if you made a machine to fire that crossbow for you so you don't even need to work it?" Bright Idea asked curiously. She chuckled as she realized she was getting ahead of herself as usual. "The name's Bright Idea," she introduced. "Brainstormer extraordinaire. "

"Nice to meet you too, Miss Bright. Logically, I would agree. But I take pride in my work. I almost treat them as if they were you or me. It may sound silly, but that's what I believe in. And when the day comes that they must do the best for you, I believe that they will." Solven said, waving near a waiter and asking for a cup of hot, black coffee. Just what he needed to make the day better.

Rainy Splash answered the pony's question after a hesitation."Uh well Rainbow Splash is a result of me and my wifes marriage.She is the best little filly I could ask for.I guess you want to know her mother huh.Okay get ready for this.Her mother and my wife is the famous Rainbow Dash."He said.

"Well, surpise surprise." Solven said. "You must be one lucky stallion then because the last time I checked she wasn't the type who'd actually even consider hunting for stallions."

The waiter came with a cup of black coffee. "Thank you." he briefly said to the waiter, as he then greedily sipped at the coffee. Just as I remembered it, unrefined and rough.

"So yeah, do go on." he finished talking, now listening,

((SquareZack please respond in the Dark Magic RP PM.))

Rainy Splash blushed."Oh uh yeah sorry well she really likes sweets her favorite is pudding.Rainbow's favorite animals are ducks funny because I have a pet duck named Quackers.Oh and she loves auntie Neon just as much as I do."He said smiling lost in memories of his best friend and wife.

"Ducks? Those resemble birds. I like birds, they fly up in the sky without a care. I've been designing a pair of wings to allow flight to those who cannot fly." Gear said, and pulled out a miniature mechanical pegasus from his bag, which he gave to Rainbow Splash.

"That's exactly where I draw the fine line, then again, I have been reading too much novels..." Solven agreed with Rainy. "Besides, wouldn't one day filling us with constructs make our lives a little too easy?" he said.

"That's not what I meant. It's not during the time after you make the construct. It's when you are making it. That is when you can dangerously make it too perfect" Solven simply said, unchanging in his stance nor position.

"Think of the fame and glory!" Bright Idea said to Solven. "Think of how much easier it will make your life! And other ponies lives, too. Why, it could revolutionize the world!" It was too late to talk her out of it now. She had a vision implanted neatly into her brain and there was no getting rid of it.