Daring Doo and the quest for the silver statue (Idea, RPers needed)

Name: Yuta

Species: Deer

Appearance: 34r8xg6.jpg

Breif history (Just who they are and why they're there): More of the tribe troublemaker than a important member. He does not mean to cause trouble but his antics make thing slightly more difficult for the tribe from time to time.

(yuta is a name meaning 'very helpful'.)

Oooo, a Daring-Do RP?! I'm in! :D

One Application, hold the onions:

Name: Short Stuff

Age: Colt (A teenager in most senses. Still a Blank Flank, but certainly not young)

Species: Pegasus (Capable of flight at this age)

Appearance: 563924_360481517353807_2043575549_n.jpg

Brief history: Always up for the most dangerous and always loyal, Short Stuff would never leave a friend hanging! Known since a small school colt for being loyal to every soul he met, Short Stuff has always been up for anything. His happy-go-lucky, yet brave nature nails him at a position where he's always bound to the adventurous and dangerous. Thanks to his unfathomably-loyal nature, he's found himself to be an intern for many pony trekkers, from the coldest corners of the world to the ones hotter than Tartarus itself, "Shorty" has seen it all.

However, thanks to an unfortunate accident in his most recent internship, his companion by the name of Trot McCanterless passed after eating the roots of a wild sweet pea plant. By sheer luck, Short Stuff ran into the rather peaceful Silverhoof tribe, whom Short Stuff now resides with. Still, Short Stuff searches for a pony to look up to and give his heart and soul to in any way he can. Perhaps a certain gray-maned, brown-coated adventuring mare could help him in this dire time?...

I deeply hope you enjoyed and will accept this application! I adore Daring-Do and any fan work involved, and this looks like just the project I'd want to be part of! :smirk: