Going to be starting an over-the-top dramatic soap opera RP

Hi everypony!

In about 2 weeks (If I can get the character approved)I'm going to be starting "Daytime TV style" Pony soap opera thread in Canterlot. Romance! Intrigue! The same character coming back from the dead or revealed to be an evil twin! Backstabbing! In short, completely ridiculous fun nonsense. Just because ponies don't have television doesn't mean we should deprive them of their "stories".

So if you have an OC who's a ruthless jerk, a spoiled heiress, or just a backstabbing asshole who doesn't quite fit into any of the active threads, bring them aboard. And if you don't and want to try your hand at wither writing, or at least responding, to overly dramatic purple prose, make someone up.

And if you have any suggestions to get it started, by all means I am open to them. I just wanna try something this goofy. :)

Romance! Intrigue! The same character coming back from the dead or revealed to be an evil twin! Backstabbing! In short, completely ridiculous fun nonsense. Just because ponies don't have television doesn't mean we should deprive them of their "stories".

This kind of thing would need to be in the crossover section, because it sounds a bit out there for the regular rp setting and rules.