Trying to find this story!

Starfox64x

So me and a friend were talking and he brought up this video that i remember but i can't remember what it was called...

So it's about this puzzle someone posted online, saying if you solve my puzzle you'll find my prize of XXX dollars!

So one guy figured out the word puzzle and headed to a yellow bar (Or yellow something) and went beside it, finding another clue. eventually it led him to a field. this entire time, he's posting video about his journey to find the prize. as he's heading to a field where the money is suppose to be, he makes another video, saying he's really close.

The next day, the police find a body in the field... no clue, no camera, and no idea who it was... The videos stop being posted on Youtube... and to this day, no one knows what happened...

ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA WHERE I CAN FIND THIS STORY AGAIN????

The only thing I can think of off the top of my head was that the first clue was a bunch of drawings or something.

I'm pretty sure it was like newspaper cutouts or something, and the ones that were yellow spelled out the next clue... i think...

*HUGS!* I LOVE YOU! now then, save this vidoe for future reference cause it is AWESOME.

I didn't even know that was possible.

It's designed to keep things in, not let them out!

Hey! I already built a home here! i'm just coming out here for some groceries! QUIT HARASSING ME! T_T I'm just trying to make a living like anyone else! It's bad enough i live in this concentration camp called 18+, but it's worse to be harrassed by horribel people like you TT^TT Waaaahhh!....

*HUGS!* I LOVE YOU! now then, save this vidoe for future reference cause it is AWESOME.

Hey! I already built a home here! i'm just coming out here for some groceries! QUIT HARASSING ME! T_T I'm just trying to make a living like anyone else! It's bad enough i live in this concentration camp called 18+, but it's worse to be harrassed by horribel people like you TT^TT Waaaahhh!....

*hog ties Foxy slings him over her shoulder*

That story sounds really creepy, by the way. Back to 18+ with you!

*hog ties Foxy slings him over her shoulder*

That story sounds really creepy, by the way. Back to 18+ with you!

If youre gonna tie me up like this rose, you should at least wait until we get to the 18+ section...

And it Is creepy, which makes it awesome.

• Like 1