Dusty [FINAL]

Stonetribe

Roleplay Type: Worlds of Equestria.

Name: Dusty.

Sex: Male.

Species: Pegasus.

Eye Color: Black.

Coat Color: Brown.

Mane/Tail/ Markings Color & Style:Shaggy mane and straight tail of a darker shade of brown.

Physique: Visable strength in his wings and back.

Cutie Mark: A single wing

Origin/Residence: Manehattan.

Occupation: Cashier at Sugar, Sweets, and Treats, candy and confection store.

Motivation: Keeping life around him slow and relaxed.

Dislikes: Comotion, upward slopes, green foods (not the taste, just the color)

Character Summary:Dusty has been a laid back and easy going pegasus ever since he was a young colt. Dusty is a bit slow most of the time, but he is very friendly and casual to other ponies making him very likable. It's because of this is why he is especially good with children. Dusty's life is a humble one, living in his messy one pony apartment with his pet centipede Sasha whom he occasionally keeps in his shaggy hair.

The first thing ponies notice about Dusty isn't his friendly personality however. The initial thought that goes through their head is 'Woah, that pony has no legs!' That's right, Dusty is an amputee. He's been that way for as long as he can remember because, well, he was born that way. Even with such a simple back story to his predicament, he almost always refuses to disclose how or why he has no legs when asked by somepony. Insteed of legs, Dusty has a four wheel harness not unlike a skateboard attached to his underside. To move around, in addition to flying, he uses both wings to push himself across the ground. His wings have grown to be very strong and muscular as a result of doing this his entire life. Dusty himself doesn't at all mind his significant and abnormal handicap and has actually grown acustomed to it over time claiming that it gives him, "An original individuality that cannont be stolen"

Dusty's cutie mark story however, isn't as simple as his state of mind. It happened during his first big festival. Him and his friends had all been saving up their allowences for the upcoming games and rides. Although Dusty's parrents and friends were a little skeptical about him being able to properly enjoy the festivities due to his condition, he insisted that he go, positive that he would have a blast. As Dusty and his friends browsed the different booths, they decided to try out the clasic ball and bottle game. After a couple of his friends tried with no success, Dusty decided to step up to the challenge. The pony behind the booth couldn't possible fathom as to how he could throw the ball without any hooves and certainly wasn't going to take money from him. Instead he offered Dusty a few free games by mentioning his totally not made up on the spot "if two of your five friends try the game and miss and if you happen to be brown, you get 2 free games" special deal. Deciding that he couldn't pass up such a convenient opportunity, Dusty started thinking how he would go about doing this. As he was scratching his head with his wing, he stoped as he had an idea. He looked at his wing, then at the ball, then back to his wing. He he tried picking up the ball by curling the tip of his wing around it, and was able to firmly hold it in place. He looked back up to the stacked bottles, took aim, and throw the ball dead center, knocking down every single bottle. Everyone was ammazed, from his friends, the booth pony, to Dusty himself. Dusty and his friends were ecstatic and raced off to see what other games he could try that would normally need hooves, completly forgeting the hat he won. They played everything. He hit all the targets with the water gun shooting gallery. He could hit the the bell with the strength tester by weilding the hammer with his wings. He could even suceed in the delicate goldfish scooping game. It wasn't untill they were in the fun house in the wacky mirror section that Dusty noticed the warped cutie mark in his reflection. As his friends gathered around to admire it, he realized that his special tallent must be being able to utilize his wings in ways nopony has ever done before.

Hi Stonetribe!

Read your app and I'll admit, it's very inspiring!

Well written, well thought out, I really like this!

Equestria is a world of love and equality, Dusty seems to embody this quite well.

The only issue I had was with the name, but after some research, there is no pony out there with the singular name of "Dusty". Many with Dusty as their first name, but nopony on record with the simple one word name "Dusty"

It would be nice if you had a pic of Dusty to highlight this app, but that's not really necessary.

Great job! I am recommending this app to Senior staff to move it along in the approval process!

:D:D:D:D

Hi Stonetribe!

Read your app and I'll admit, it's very inspiring!

Well written, well thought out, I really like this!

Equestria is a world of love and equality, Dusty seems to embody this quite well.

The only issue I had was with the name, but after some research, there is no pony out there with the singular name of "Dusty". Many with Dusty as their first name, but nopony on record with the simple one word name "Dusty"

It would be nice if you had a pic of Dusty to highlight this app, but that's not really necessary.

Great job! I am recommending this app to Senior staff to move it along in the approval process!

:D:D:D:D

Thank you very much! Unfortunatly, there is no amputee option in the pony creator, but I know a guy who just might be able to make a decent sketch that can get the point across. Thanks again for the feedback!

Seems good to me - I can't think of anything that might be overly gamebreaking in this application, so I'mma stamp it and give it the green light!

;-)

AppApproved.png

Hey, thanks a bundle! Overpowered isn't the first thing that comes to mind when someone says "amputee" does it?