Pokemon Black and White 2 Animated Short Promos

Promos aside (They were awesome), I just want this game. Pokemon World Tournament? Do. Want. 57 gym leaders and Elite 4 members? Do. Want. Iris as Champion? Do. Want.

This game. Do. Want.

EXACTLY. I have nearly every single game in the main series, just missing a few. Having Black 2 or White 2 would make my collection even more awesome! And I love the looks of the game! I also really like the design of the male protagonist, Kyouhei. He might be my favorite so far!

I'm planning on starting a whole new team in BW2. My team for BW is Charizard, Swellow, Serperior, Luxray, Lucario, and Zoroark. I may carry over Charizard though, since she's my fave pokemon. I raised her in Pokemon Leafgreen, transferred her to Sapphire, then to Platinum, and then to Pokemon White. She's been with me since the start. :3

So many choices~

~and such riches aplenty.

I'm sorry I had to finish that :D

I think I might start a new team, and then If it's lacking a bit I might transfer some of my older pokemon to complete it, and make it a worthy lineup for PvP battles against friends. I can't remember the pokemons names though! Dx It's horrible! I used to be able to toss out names like a pro and now I feel weak and vulnerable ._.

My BW team consisted of...

- Samurott: Easily the most useful of the 3 starters. While not as strong nor as diverse as Emboar, he is an amazing HM slave and a solid water type, both of which are uncommon in BW. Sorry Serperior...you, like every Generation's grass starter post Venusaur, are useless.

- Stoutland: Generation V's Rattata...this one, however, is deceptivly useful. Stoutland is surprisingly bulky, can cover a wide range of types, and is well suited to combat BW's abundance of dark and psychic types you will encouter throughout your first playthrough.

- Excadrill: Despite the fact I absolutely abhoar the way this Pokemon looks, he is easily the strongest and most frightening physical sweeper in the BW Pokedex, and has a nice ground/steel typing on top of that.

- Lilligant: Slim pickings for grass types in BW, but highly useful to have one on your team. Lilligant shines above the others thanks largely in part to quiver dance.

- Sigilyph: Again, I'm not fond of the asthetics of this Pokemon, but it serves as a solid psychic type, is obtainable fairly early, and can use fly. Really can't go wrong with this one.

- Galvantula: Easily, easily my favorite pokemon from Generation V. High speed and special stats combined with compoundeyes and thunder makes Galvantula by and large the most frightening special sweeper from the BW Pokedex.

I can't remember the first BW team I had when I started. But, I can tell you the awesome team I have now! (Almost a complete dream team if you will)

Dragonair(Spikey)- A dragon type Pokémon that is both strong, beautiful, and no-doubt one of my strategic Pokémon!

Glaceon - One of my favorites and Pokémon that has been with me since Diamond! Getting her from a Eevee egg and (accidently/without realizing) evolved her at the Rt. 217~. Now she is one of my beautiful powerhouses. Combined with her Sp. Attack boost and strength she is perfectly fit with my team. And definitively my teams representative.

Zoroark - Most definitively my OHKO Pokémon! I normally use him for a quick finish or when one of my other's have used status effects and I see a opening.

Lopunny - Another Pokémon that's been around for a while. She's me status effect Pokemon and a bit of a powerhouse as well! And non-the less another beauty to my team!

Ninetales - This one has been a childhood favorite, no doubt about it and still is one of my favorites! Ninetales, having it's speed and Defense, makes a good status effecter and a Pokémon that is good to use as a last resort.

Milotic - Another one of my beauties and SUPER power house. This Milotic can stay stunning and take on anything~ Being my number one water type.

Yeah, a super girly team, but, I don't care~ <3 I like it like that.

I love Serperior, and I also loved Venusaur. Serperior is easily my 5th strongest pokemon that I own in the game, It's also depends on the nature and characteristics of the Serperior. Every pokemon has different uses depending on how you want your team to be. Your team could be a major powerhouse, a group of speedsters, diverse, or even more combinations. It all depends on the trainer, and there really isn't a such thing as a useless pokemon, only a not-as-useful pokemon.

Venusaur is a pretty good choice if you're looking for a pokemon that has great special stats. It's also really useful for inflicting status problems, not to mention it's a memorable part of Pokemon history.

But hey, they also have their faults too. :)

Talex, would you like me to give you lessons in Pokémon? It's only Pok%C3%A9monDollar.png500 for a week of lessons. :3

Nah! I've got my own pocket pokedex book x3 My inner pokemon master shall be unleashed once more!

I don't think I ever finished my old team though :/ lol, and I call myself a pokemon master xD

My standard PvP team:

-Dragonite (DRAGON****): Outrageously strong attack stat with Choice band, easily sweeps any Pokemon that can't take a hit and/or doesn't resist. Multiscale usually ensures that Dragonite survives an Ice Beam to the face, unless of course it's hit by the unfortunate crit or gets frozen.

-Suicune (SUICUNE): Wall: Scald, Rest, Sleep Talk, Calm Mind. 75% of the time I use Sleep Talk while asleep, Suicune uses Rest. >.<

-Shaymin (Land Form) (SHAYMIN): Well rounded stats, mainly a subseeder with Seed Flare.

-Typhlosion (Typh): Decent speed and can be a crazy sweeper with full HP + Eruption + Choice Specs. "OMG he does so much damage." XD

-Ampharos (Ampy): Slow speed, somewhat good Sp Def, but hits a bit harder than Jolteon. Life Orb turns it into a crazy sheep dragon. I'd hate to be on the receiving end of a Choice Specs Thunderbolt from Ampy.

-Miltank (Ironcore): Pretty good defense, good stall with Milk Drink and can heal statuses with Heal Bell. I also use Body Slam and ThunderWave for debuff support. This Miltank once solo'd a Dragonite, though I have to admit it's trainer was a bit reckless and unwise in operating Dragonite.

-and a Zoroark (Zoroark) in reserve for mind games. I usually replace Miltank with it when I use it and have it take the form of Dragonite so people get cocky once they've beaten it cuz think they've defeated Dragonite, but I'm like, "Nope! Now here's the real Dragonite! Attack with OUTRAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!"

I'll probably import them into BW2, and probably my U-Turn team (Infernape, Yanmega, Xatu, along with Zoroark, Ampharos and Suicune from my main team), though it seems I'm not as good with them as my main team haha. I'll probably replace Xatu with a different "U-Turner" since I only have him in there mainly for Magic Bounce. My main team has been pretty effective so far, which is cool cuz they are all pretty much my top favorite Pokemon right behind Snivy. > :)

Random Bonus: PvE team: Snivy, Sawk, Luxray, Unfezant, Darkrai (Mystery Gift), Arceus (Lv 100 Sweeper from DW XD)

I love Serperior, and I also loved Venusaur. Serperior is easily my 5th strongest pokemon that I own in the game, It's also depends on the nature and characteristics of the Serperior. Every pokemon has different uses depending on how you want your team to be. Your team could be a major powerhouse, a group of speedsters, diverse, or even more combinations. It all depends on the trainer, and there really isn't a such thing as a useless pokemon, only a not-as-useful pokemon.

Venusaur is a pretty good choice if you're looking for a pokemon that has great special stats. It's also really useful for inflicting status problems, not to mention it's a memorable part of Pokemon history.

But hey, they also have their faults too. :)

Dun get me wrong...I love any kind of snake, Serperior included. It just isn't that useful when you look at its numbers and moveset. Serperior's best stat is its base 113 speed, but lacks the attack (75) and special attack (75) to make it an effective sweeper. It also doesn't help that it's offensive moveset is almost nonexistant. Energy Ball is Serperior's best bet for a STAB, and it doesn't even learn it on its own. Serperior does, however, have a respectable (but not spectacular) base 95 defense and special defense. It can make for some pretty good substitution play, or maybe even a dual screen waller...but overall gets outclassed even in its own generation.

If you dun care about the numbers, you can use Serperior and play the game just fine with it. Serperior is asthetically awesome, and I love its design. All of its flaws, however, will become glaringly apparent as soon as you take it into PvP.

(I'm still training up some pokemon I listed, so they aren't officially in my team for the moment.) Here is my current team:

Charizard-

Female

Timid

Blaze

Moves-

Air Slash

Flare Blitz

Blast Burn

Fire Blast

Previously had Pokerus.

Summary-

When I was playing Pokemon Leafgreen a long time ago, I was lucky enough to find myself with a female Charmander. Charmander and Charizard were also my favorite, and I knew how rare a female was, so I flipped. XD It was my favorite pokemon in my team. Soon, I traded it over to my Pokemon Sapphire, and trained it along with my Blaziken. (I'm a Fire lover.) I played my Pokemon Sapphire for a total of 208 hours and beat the Elite 4 34 times. XD I surprised myself when I saw the stats. Then, I transferred it to my Pokemon Platinum, and did some intense training with it. Then, I brought it to Pokemon White, and took a "long travel through time". :3 Its speed is really great, and its special attack is up there too. With its really powerful moves, it usually finishes the job immediately, but doesn't last too long due to the low amount of PP.

Swellow (Nickname: Mellow)-

Female

Hasty

Guts

Moves-

Aerial Ace

Quick Attack

Agility

Fly

Previously had Pokerus

Summary-

I raised it as a part of my Pokemon Sapphire team, and its speed DOMINATES all of its other stats. It isn't too good in its special stats, but its attack and defense are pretty solid for a bird pokemon. It also has a crazy amount of Pokemon Contest Ribbons. XD

Serperior (Nickname: Itazura. That means mischievous in Japanese.)-

Female

Naughty (Matches its name. XD)

Overgrow

Moves-

Leaf Blade

Wring Out

Giga Drain

Leaf Tornado

Previously had Pokerus

Summary-

My starter pokemon. Snivy looked pretty boss, and I wanted to pick a grass starter for a change. It's pretty much well balanced, with speed and defense being the highest. It's the first pokemon I use in my team, 'cause it usually deal enough damage for the next few pokemon to take down the opponent. It's really well balanced, as I previously said.

Luxray-

Female

Bold

Intimidate

Moves-

Discharge

Thunder Fang

Wild Charge

Crunch

Previously had Pokerus

Summary-

A part of my Platinum Team. It's attack is crazy compared to all other stats. It defense and Special Attack also dominate, making it a special attack powerhouse. Its speed is about average, but it still deal a ton of damage, even with not very effective matchups.

I'm still training up the other pokemon, so my team is short by 2. :3

Dun get me wrong...I love any kind of snake, Serperior included. It just isn't that useful when you look at its numbers and moveset. Serperior's best stat is its base 113 speed, but lacks the attack (75) and special attack (75) to make it an effective sweeper. It also doesn't help that it's offensive moveset is almost nonexistant. Energy Ball is Serperior's best bet for a STAB, and it doesn't even learn it on its own. Serperior does, however, have a respectable (but not spectacular) base 95 defense and special defense. It can make for some pretty good substitution play, or maybe even a dual screen waller...but overall gets outclassed even in its own generation.

If you dun care about the numbers, you can use Serperior and play the game just fine with it. Serperior is asthetically awesome, and I love its design. All of its flaws, however, will become glaringly apparent as soon as you take it into PvP.

Agreed, but remember that EVs and Nature also come into play. So it REALLY depends on the trainer as well as base stats and moves, but other than that, agreed. :3 My Serperior previously had Pokerus, so it currently gets lots of EVs in certain categories, allowing it to break some of these rules.

-Miltank (Ironcore): Pretty good defense, good stall with Milk Drink

A Miltank? Cool! I always liked them. But whenever It uses Milk Drink, I imagine it taking an udder and ruthlessly sucking on it in the middle of battle, and the opponent pokemon is like "WHATTHE-" XDXDXD

YwH-uO2wn0CR2CV_8BGWBA2.jpg

• Like 1

Agreed, but remember that EVs and Nature also come into play. So it REALLY depends on the trainer as well as base stats and moves, but other than that, agreed. :3 My Serperior previously had Pokerus, so it currently gets lots of EVs in certain categories, allowing it to break some of these rules.

My analysis took into consideration EVs and IVs. You're still only looking at a subpar 273 attack or special attack in a "best" case scenario, and even then you'd have to sacrifice Serprior's naturally high speed to get that high. Also, Pokerus doesn't mean your pokemon will have more EVs, it just means it gains them twice as fast. Effort Values are capped at 255/255 regardless.

I hope I'm not coming across as snarky or anything of the sort. I'm all for everyone using what they ultimately love, as I myself have a few Pokemon near and dear to me. I just can't ignore the hard numbers having spent almost a decade milling around the competitive scene of Pokemon. :/

Spr_4d_215_f.png

My analysis took into consideration EVs and IVs. You're still only looking at a subpar 273 attack or special attack in a "best" case scenario, and even then you'd have to sacrifice Serprior's naturally high speed to get that high. Also, Pokerus doesn't mean your pokemon will have more EVs, it just means it gains them twice as fast. Effort Values are capped at 255/255 regardless.

I hope I'm not coming across as snarky or anything of the sort. I'm all for everyone using what they ultimately love, as I myself have a few Pokemon near and dear to me. I just can't ignore the hard numbers having spent almost a decade milling around the competitive scene of Pokemon. :/

Spr_4d_215_f.png

*nods*

The first pokemon I played was Blue. What happened? XD All these numbers.

A Miltank? Cool! I always liked them. But whenever It uses Milk Drink, I imagine it taking an udder and ruthlessly sucking on it in the middle of battle, and the opponent pokemon is like "WHATTHE-" XDXDXD

YwH-uO2wn0CR2CV_8BGWBA2.jpg

XD yeah it's either that or it has an 8-pack of milk bottles next to it at all times.

XD yeah it's either that or it has an 8-pack of milk bottles next to it at all times.

If Pokemon could talk, I'm sure Miltank would say "I MADE THESE MYSELF!" if it had the bottles. Or it would hold up its hoof and say "Holdonholdonhodon! Hold on! I just gotta take a quick drink!" If it did what was in the picture. XD