Pokemon Black and White 2 Animated Short Promos

I just found these new animated short promos on YT.

I've always disliked Ash's adventures after Kanto (But I'll still always love the first movie), but this, this is a REAL anime. Now, I'm not saying the past ones weren't, but this is QUALITY action anime.

I love the different styles of art, I like the new way they portray the action, I like everything about it. MEI HAS A FULLY EVOLVED STARTER WITH HYPER BEAM AT THE FIRST GYM!!! Now that's just epic.

I really hope they make this into an anime. It would be way more popular. For now, it's just to promote the new games from what I hear, but I REALLY hope this becomes the anime for the game.

English Version

Japanese Versions

Here, we can talk about the promos, and about the upcoming BW2.

• Like 1

OH MAH GAWD!!! they did it! they finally fixed the Pokemon anime!! ^3^ My childhood can come back out of the dark now! yes! thank you so much.

This actually looks like a decent action anime. I'm getting excited for this. :kissy:

edit: wait...... did you say...... promos for the game? awww :scream: I thought this was the new anime...... back to the darkness you go childhood... :sleep:

It isn't an anime yet, just a promo. But people are making petitions to make this the official anime. I swear, I will hug the BEJEEZUS out of the guy who makes this into one. I love everything, it's also ALOT MORE SERIOUS, I mean, everything is soo bad*** like and it's not all happy peppy anymore.

edit: wait...... did you say...... promos for the game? awww :scream: I thought this was the new anime...... back to the darkness you go childhood... :sleep:

I feel the same way. ;~; I'm still uber-psyched for the game, but I'm ot partying yet until they make this the anime.

So true. I really do hope the petition works. That would be sweet. And yeah everything is so much more serious like how i imagined a Pokemon battle would be. It just seems so much better in general. And plus it would help get more of a fanbase since kids could enjoy the Pokemon and the action and teenagers (like muaw) can enjoy the kick arse of it all. I would actually get seriously back into Pokemon if they did this. But for now I cry :eek:

:sniff: I know!

It really is top notch!

I would go all out fan-girl, which I rarely do, for this anime if it was the official anime. I love how they don't use the super tall kawaii eye for characters any more. They use the more serious and professional looking eyes, the VA/Seiyuus as the call it in Japan are great too. I wouldn't mind if this didn't come out in English, but they made more episodes with subtitles. They don't use the green/purple/blue/whatevercolor background when the pokemon attack anymore. They actually SHOW what the pokemon is doing while being given the command. The CG is also really good.

*Everything you said* Exactly! And the attacks did look really cool. Like how Growlithe bit... ugh cant think of the name for the snake.. But when growlithe bit the snake I thought "oh that's cool, it just used bite to counter bite" *Flips snake into the air* "WHAA?" 0.0 and then the ice beam's sound effects. So good! I will be very upset if they say no to making this an actual anime.

As the rival said in the second video, "I'm gonna rage now" if Nintendo doesn't.

You and me both.

And thank you for sevipors name, I haven't seen or played pokemon in forever xD So it just slipped by me.

I can't wait for Black and White 2! Well, I guess I can wait, or the translation will suck. Wait, it's not out yet, right? 'Cause if it is, I dont know what I'm doing on the computer right now.

I don't think I'll be able to get it.Cus if I did then my productivity level would be zero and I would be in school at the time. Those two things don't tend to mix well :/

I remember watching the first one and had a heart attack in admiration! I loved Pokemon (The games anyway) and the anime series as... Eh. But, when I watched this I was so confused on whether this was legit or not...

But soon enough I was given the sad realization it was a promo and nothing to my undying dream to have an actually well-done Pokemon series. The animation is so slick, so... Amazing...

But I do understand how doing such animation would take up much more time, than the usual 'stay tuned next Sunday' or whatever. But still... I think this would make Pokemon more popular (Well they still are pretty popular... Pretty much the Disney of Japan if you think about it...) in the hearts of all the older fans, and even new ones!

I will admit though... First season dubbing was terrible... Actually, all the English dub 4Kids did ruined the show for me. But... Maybe if this does become a thing.... Can we NOT have 4kids (Or whatever is on TV right now... Is it still on? I don't know anymore) get their grubby hands on it?

A lot of expectations but... @_@ C'mon.

I agree completely. I actually want it to stay in Japanese and have only subtitles. Or Nintendo themselves will be in charge of the dubbing and just let Cartoon Network show it, but not give CN the rights to change things. Though I dunno if that's possible for the latter.

Yup. To be honest, I like Japanese voices better. It just seems more natural for anime characters, especially these ones.

I honestly think it depends on the sound of the voice actor. Sometimes the general sound of a Japanese VA does a better job of fitting the character then an English VA and vice versa. A lot of that could depend on which version you've seen first though. :/

It is beautiful. But it's not the anime yet. SOON. SOON, MY FRIENDS. SOON.

But how soon coco? HOW SOON? :wail:

I need to know :-(