Pokemon Black and White 2 Animated Short Promos

I think it would be better if the question was "what's your OCs companion/signature pokemon?" Sort of how like how gym leaders always have their one pokemon they seem to care for the most. I think the answers would be quite interesting. Defiantly a crossover I would like to try.

I think it would be better if the question was "what's your OCs companion/signature pokemon?" Sort of how like how gym leaders always have their one pokemon they seem to care for the most. I think the answers would be quite interesting. Defiantly a crossover I would like to try.

Hopefully the OC is humanized. I would find it quite strange to see a candy colored pony giving orders to a huge giant all powerful flying sea serpent. XDXDXD

Hopefully the OC is humanized. I would find it quite strange to see a candy colored pony giving orders to a huge giant all powerful flying sea serpent. XDXDXD

It's already pretty ludicrous that a human can give orders to a giant yellow Yoshi with wings or a god. That's like taking control of Princess Celestia and commanding her to shoot ponies with her horn lazorz.

Why can't we have pokemon pony trainers? Humanized get's ride of all the fun. xD and I want to see how this will work with some people's favorite OCs :3

Since Canvas is my ponysona it would defiantly be Glaceon. Since that seems to be my top Pokemon

Your OC's name is canvas, why not have smeargle? x3 I think it just fits a bit more xDD

Why can't we have pokemon pony trainers? Humanized get's ride of all the fun. xD and I want to see how this will work with some people's favorite OCs :3

Ya, there's nothing wrong with pony trainers...just don't use Rapidash. XD JK

Or we could just straight up be Pokemon like Mystery Dungeon (I think?, I never played it).

Ya, there's nothing wrong with pony trainers...just don't use Rapidash. XD JK

Or we could just straight up be Pokemon like Mystery Dungeon (I think?, I never played it).

haha, rapidash x3 I never actually used that pokemon :shock:

Being Pokemon is a whole new RP then being a pony WITH a pokemon. And I personally like the later better.

Is the fan translation even done yet? If so I should download the ROM and patch it so I can play this awesome sauce.

Stuff like the moves, Pokemon names and battle text(Like: [Pokemon] used [attack]!) have been translated but not the entire story text yet. I think story was 35% translated into English last time I checked. I'm probably just gonna wait til the game comes out in U.S. to play it cuz I'm getting it either way.

• 4 weeks later...

I sorta find it disrespectful to download ROMs. Buying the game supports the company. If you download the ROM, the Pokemon Company doesn't really get anything out of it. Plus, I'd much rather have the game on the consoles, since I can take it anywhere I go. :3 Release date in Europe and North America is early October, so only less than 2 months away.

English versions of the BW2 trailers are up!

• 4 weeks later...