Roleplay type: Equestria Crossovers RP

Name: Skylar Song

Sex: Female

Species: Pegasus

Eye color: Light Blue

Coat color: Purple

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: Long purple

Physique: Tall and skinny

Cutie Mark: Music note. She got this cutie mark for being very musical and good at singing.

Origin/Residence: Fillydelphia, moved from Manehattan.

Motivation: She wakes up in the hope that ponies want to listen to her music.

Dislikes: She hates bad singers and tries to help other ponies to learn to sing better. She refuses to hang around with or listen to ponies that cannot sing or sing badly all the time.

Character Summary:

History: She grew up in Manehattan, but decided she really wanted to live in Fillydelphia, so she and her sister moved to Fillydelphia.

Family: Skylar has a mother called Lily, a father called Basil and a younger sister called Pip. She moved to Fillydelphia with Pip, but her parents chose to stay in Manehattan. They occasionally come to visit Skylar and Pip but are terribly disappointed that Skylar got a music cutie mark when she could have got something more 'valuable' like learning or reading.

Cutie Mark story: When she was just a foal, she enjoyed listening to music and was a huge fan of the Beatleponies. She constantly sung their songs tunefully, and learned to play a pony guitar when she was first a filly. She got her cutie mark when she had finally mastered the pony guitar and learnt other instruments. It is a music note to show that she is very musically talented. Her parents constantly wish she had earned a cutie mark more 'suited' like learning or reading, but are still a little proud of her nonetheless.

Flaws: She tends to forget that not everybody loves music and especially that not everybody loves the Beatleponies, considering they are from when her parents were just foals. Her friends always stick by her, however and help her to remember that everypony has a favorite thing and sometimes it is easy to forget that not everybody loves what you do.

Personality: She has a wry sense of humour and is often misunderstood. She sometimes make jokes that just aren't funny but most of the time her jokes make people laugh. She often uses music to describe how she feels and is always quoting the Beatleponies lyrics when ponies talk to her. She enjoys being alone as much as she enjoys being with others, it just depends what mood she is in.

NOTE: Well it would probably be really awesome if I had a picture of Sky, but I haven't actually bothered to draw her so when I get the time (GCSEs suck), I will.

Hi Dashie900!

For a first application, I must say you did a great job!

All of the fields are complete, and since you are apping her as a Crossover, the rules are less strict.

Keep in mind that if Skylar Song is apped as a Crossover, she could only appear in either Crossover or Free-For-All RP areas and NOT in the Mane RP area.

If this is satisfactory to you, I will gladly recommend this character to Senior Staff for further processing!

:D:D:D

• Like 1