DC with a Vengeance!

Green Lantern bombed. Wonder Woman scripts keep getting rejected. If this Superman move bombs, I have no hope for a JLA movie. And it depresses me! I've been a DC all my life. Turning into a Marvel ever so slowly thanks to the New 52.

Heh. I'm the opposite case. New 52 got me into actually reading and enthusiastically enjoying comics. From cartoons and movies I always preferred DC's characters even before that though. Even after some great films like the Avengers, my actual interest in Marvel properties remains pretty small for the most part.

I have quite high hopes for the new Superman movie with Chris Nolan as co-writer/producer after what he did with Batman. Director Zack Snyder may have a slightly more mixed record, but personally I rather enjoyed his Watchmen film and at the very least he's always exhibited a definite visual flair.

DC films beyond that? I don't know. I'd love to see a quality Wonder Woman film surface. And Justice League is a wonderful dream, but I somehow don't see it happening, at least not anytime soon.

Oh, and Batman. There should always be more Batman. Nolan just finished his set of films, but in my opinion it's never too early for the next reboot. ;)