Slender

SmartPlot trivia:

The Slenderman CHARACTER is of recent creation according TemplarFrost's link. Albeit in the 1927 German made film "Metropolis" was a character called "Der Schlanke" (The slim man) played by Fritz Rast. That guy was kinda a spy/detective who chased people silently.... Any bell rang? and his attire was remarkably similar to slenderman's frock-coat (txs google translator)

My knowledge of the game:

DONT LOOK INTO HIS EYES!!! DONT STAND STILL!!! DONT LOOK BEHIND YOU!!!

But i suspect that he constantly follows you and the more pages you collect the faster he moves or something. :/ Perhaps the 10degree thing is right. Idk though :P

1 Page or after five minutes, Slendy starts to follow you.

2-5 Pages he simply gets faster at following you. At five pages he can start to teleport.

6-8 Pages he's a freggin' BEAST and will nom nom on your face if you turn a certain amount to much. He can teleport in front of you and is ALWAYS behind you at this point.

Oh and Lovin' Moonlight Pro Tip: Don't look back. ;)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I live in a heavily wooded area, so by playing Slender makes me afraid of my own house at night. yeah its dumb but its cause of my irrational fear of the dark.

A fear of the dark is not stupid. It is a deeply geneticly based survival instinct. Humans are not good at seeing in the night so we gather together and don't go out so predators can't get us. Then we grabbed technology and now a fear of the dark is considered stupid.

In reality we are not afraid of the dark. We fear what it contains. We fear the fact is we cannot see when in it.

We fear not seeing the predator coming for us.