(Canterlot) Fire Meets Fire (Ended)

Lux

Fire could see Moondancer was a little dejected when she told her not to wub like DJ Pon3.

[colour=#ff0000]"Err... yeah, maybe practicing will do that."[/colour]

Spirit asked while in the observation area about what a concert was. Even though she knew that the unicorn once lived in the forest surely Mr. Gre would have showed her some things like a concert, right?

[colour=#ff0000]"Um... well a concert is where other ponies go to listen to other ponies singing or playing instruments. Usually it's outdoors, but sometimes it can be indoors too. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]Usually it also only has one group of ponies playing their songs at a time, although there could be a few. I guess it's kind of had to explain, so maybe taking you to one would be better." [/colour]

Moondancer then began to point out the locations in town which gave Fire an idea.

[colour=#ff0000]"Yeah you can really see everything in the city here. Like over there is the castle, and [/colour][colour=#ff0000]there's the park I like to dance in with my fire at night, and over there is my house!"[/colour]

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2wmm3ux.jpg14aittd.png

Having forgotten all about how bad her wubbing was, Moondancer took a keen interest in Spirit Flame’s far-off look and ascertained that the older filly was still trying to grapple with the vast sights before her.[colour=#cc0033] “I know, right?”[/colour] the white mare commented in Spirit’s direction; [colour=#cc0033]“One of these days, I’d like to see how it looks like seeing Manehatten or Stalliongrad from up high too. If you thought Canterlot was impressive, just think about those really-big cities,”[/colour] Dancer raised a foreleg in the air for emphasis; “And all their skyscrapers!”

Overhearing Fire Heart mention performing her fire magic in the park, Moondancer next asked her excitedly; [colour=#cc0033]“Oh Fire, would you mind if I crashed your next public performance? I should bring along one of my friends too, just to see how awesome you are!”[/colour] Dancer always believed that more ponies should get around to watching Fire perform her fire magic, because it just looked outright amazing. If only she could convince the other filly though.

Ingrid Marie meanwhile remained standing at the door, maintaining her silent and serene vigil.....

[colour=#FF0000]"Um... well a concert is where other ponies go to listen to other ponies singing or playing instruments. Usually it's outdoors, but sometimes it can be indoors too. [/colour][colour=#FF0000]Usually it also only has one group of ponies playing their songs at a time, although there could be a few. I guess it's kind of had to explain, so maybe taking you to one would be better." [/colour]

[colour=#cccccc]Spirit nodded.[/colour] [colour=#ffffff]"It sounds... interesting. I would like very much to accompany you to one in the future,"[/colour] [colour=#cccccc]she said in a quiet voice. She was in truth quite happy to be invited to this concert with Fire. She wasn't entirely sure what to expect, but activities with friends were usually nothing but fun for her. She was sure it would be delightful.[/colour]

[colour=#CC0033]“I know, right? [/colour][colour=#CC0033]One of these days, I’d like to see how it looks like seeing Manehatten or Stalliongrad from up high too. If you thought Canterlot was impressive, just think about those really-bigcities...and all their skyscrapers!" [/colour]

[colour=#cccccc]Spirit continued to look out at the city as Miss Moondancer continued to speak. it really was lovely. The classic architecture of Canterlot truly made it a sight to behold. She wasn't sure how any other city could hope to compare. Just glancing over to behold the majesty of the castle, she was convinced that not even these skyscrapers Miss Moondancer mentioned would inspire quite as much awe. Perhaps Miss Moondancer was just used too used to the beautiful sights of her city.[/colour]

[colour=#ffffff]"If only unicorns could fly... we could see wondrous sights like this so easily whenever we please..."[/colour] [colour=#cccccc]she said somewhat wistfully, continuing to stare outward. [/colour]

Fire Heart was for the moment lost in the beauty that the observation area provided. Even though she had been up here before, the view never ceased to amaze her. There was always something new to see.

Then Moondancer's mentioning of seeing other cities snapped her back to reality.

[colour=#ff0000]"You're right, I would like to someday see how other towns are like from being high up. I bet they're just as breath taking as here, maybe more."[/colour]

The white unicorn then asked if she could watch Fire dance.

[colour=#ff0000]"Err... well... I never had anypony see me dance before except by accident. Of course those times the ponies though something was on fire. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]But if you want to, I don't see why not." [/colour]

The red unicorn was pleased to hear that Spirit liked the idea of going to a concert with her. She wondered if the crowds and noise of the concert would upset the pony who lived like a recluse during her foalhood, but the only way to find out would be going to a concert.

[colour=#ff0000]"Well, I'll keep a look out for any concerts and let you know then."[/colour]

The older filly then caught what spirit said, even though it was to no pony in particular.

[colour=#ff0000]"I know how you feel. Sometimes I wonder what life would be like if I were born a pegasus and could fly around everywhere. But you know I'm happy being a unicorn, and at least I get to see the city from here. You should see this place at night! Of course you can't really see the buildings much, but the stars! I don't think there's a better place to see them."[/colour]

2wmm3ux.jpg14aittd.png

To Moondancer, the problem of not being able to fly around at will was one that had an incredibly obvious solution. [colour=#cc0033]“You girls,”[/colour] she cheerfully interrupted; [colour=#cc0033]“If you want to fly over Canterlot, simply rent out a hot air balloon! I’ve never done it myself, but one of my friends did one time, and she had an absolute BLAST! She’d totally do it again in a heartbeat.”[/colour]

[colour=#008080]“Personally,”[/colour] interjected a skeptical-sounding Counselor Marie; [colour=#008080]“I find balloons to be too iffy for my liking.”[/colour] Ingrid was no friend of hot air balloons, having suffered an embarrassing bout of air sickness many years ago while on a date with a gentlecolt. Their courtship... didn’t last the infamous balloon ride. Of course, Ingrid's relationships had never lasted long in the first place anyway.

[colour=#cc0033]“Tehehe; there you go again Immie, taking the fun out of everything.”[/colour] Having thwarted Ingrid’s party-pooping ways for the time being, Moondancer turned her attention back to Fire Heart; [colour=#cc0033]“Right then; name a time and date Fire, and I’ll be up to seeing your full fire dance routine.”[/colour]

Now that the white unicorn had plenty of time to take in all the sights, she next asked her companions; [colour=#cc0033]“Any other place in Canterlot that you wanna’ try to find, or should we head back down to Immie’s office?”[/colour]

[colour=#cccccc]Spirit listened to the other three talk about flying and hot air balloons and nodded. Hot air balloons were a good alternative. Definitely easier than learning wing growing spells; even Mr. Gray couldn't do those. With a hot air balloon, a unicorn or earth pony could definitely reach the clouds though. Coupled with a cloud walking spell, they could even step out onto the clouds if they want. Spirit had done just that before.[/colour]

[colour=#ffffff]"I've been in a hot air balloon before. Mr. Gray took me to Las Pegasus, and we used one to reach the cloud levels of the city. It was really interesting... though I was fearful that I might fall through..." [/colour][colour=#cccccc]Spirit said in a soft voice, recalling the experience.[/colour]

[colour=#CC0033]“Right then; name a time and date Fire, and I’ll be up to seeing your full fire dance routine.”[/colour]

[colour=#cccccc]As Miss Moondancer turned back to Fire, Spirit gave a nod.[/colour] [colour=#ffffff]"She showed me some of her dance earlier today. It was beautiful..."[/colour] [colour=#cccccc]she said in a quiet voice.[/colour]

[colour=#ffffff]"I would like to see more of it too sometime,"[/colour] [colour=#cccccc]she said, a slight smirk crossing her mouth.[/colour]

[colour=#CC0033]“Any other place in Canterlot that you wanna’ try to find, or should we head back down to Immie’s office?”[/colour]

[colour=#cccccc]At this, Spirit shook her head softly. [/colour][colour=#ffffff]"I don't think so. We can go now if you want,"[/colour] [colour=#cccccc]she said steadily.[/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]"Hmm... [/colour][colour=#ff0000]a hot air balloon," [/colour]Fire heart said regarding Moondancer's idea, [colour=#ff0000]"You know, I've never been in one but I hear they're fun. I'd personally like to learn one of these days a cloud walking spell so I can see the city from cloud level." [/colour]

Both Spirit and Moondancer mentioned their desire to see her dance. It was nice to know that there were ponies who were interested in her talents and not frightened by seeing essentially a unicorn aflame.

[colour=#ff0000]"Well I'll definitely tell when and where. I kind of just dance when I feel like it, or when I'm free. [/colour]

Moondancer then mentioned going back to Counselor Marie's office to get permission to get to the artifact room at Canterlot University.

[colour=#ff0000]"Sure, we can go if you want. I can wait to see that room at the University." [/colour]

2wmm3ux.jpg14aittd.png

[colour=#cc0033]“Alright Immie,”[/colour] announced Moondancer; [colour=#cc0033]“You can take us down to your office now!”[/colour] Hence, Ingrid Marie resumed her role as the impromptu tour guide as she led the group back down the stairs. The latest leg of the journey wasn’t too difficult; the counselor’s office was only two floors below the observation area. In almost no time flat, the herd of unicorns was right in front of Ingrid’s office, which was one of many within the administration floor.

[colour=#008080]“You fillies can wait outside for a couple minutes and make yourselves comfortable while I fetch the necessary forms,”[/colour] Ms. Marie declared, pointing to a bench nearby her door;[colour=#008080] “Feel free to chat, but try not to shout too loud. The school administration works on this floor, and believe me, you don’t wanna’ make them grouchy.”[/colour] Chuckling, the beige mare left the young ponies to their own devices as she entered her office.....

• 2 weeks later...
[colour=#cccccc]Spirit nodded at Fire's promise to dance again and nodded again to affirm her eagerness to move on and see the next thing. The group of ponies soon departed from the rooftop and quickly made their way back inside and down a couple flights of stairs. Very soon they were at Miss Marie's office, where conversation broke out again.[/colour]

[colour=#008080]“You fillies can wait outside for a couple minutes and make yourselves comfortable while I fetch the necessary forms. [/colour][colour=#008080]Feel free to chat, but try not to shout too loud. The school administration works on this floor, and believe me, you don’t wanna’ make them grouchy.”[/colour]

[colour=#ffffff]"Okay,"[/colour] [colour=#cccccc]Spirit said with a slight nod. Of course, concerns over her being too loud were likely very much misplaced. Idle chat also wasn't exactly typical behavior for the exceedingly awkward filly. Instead she just stood there and stared blankly ahead, waiting.[/colour]

Fire Heart merrily strolled down to the next floor with her friends and Counselor Marie. Her excitement was overflowing at the promise of seeing the magical artifact room.

[colour=#ff0000]"Wow, I can't believe I'm going to see that room. I've heard about it and sometimes things were brought here for classes from the university, but never had I imagined being there. Have you been there often Moondancer?"[/colour]

The red unicorn noticed that her friend had gone silent. She knew Spirit was a quiet pony, but she wondered if everything was ok.

[colour=#ff0000]"So Spirit, are you enjoying yourself here? I hope things aren't boring though. Being here can be be basic sometimes, but i still like learning here." [/colour]

2wmm3ux.jpg14aittd.png

[colour=#cc0033]“I’ve only been to the artifact room once so far,”[/colour] Moondancer answered Fire Heart’s question; [colour=#cc0033]“And it was only for a library orientation day. If I take one of the object enchantment courses however, I’ll be visiting that room quite a bit. I’ll tell you now though; you thought the stuff they keep here in Special Collections here was amazing? Oh man; just wait till you see the Magic Artifacts Room at the University, tehehe!”[/colour]

Not a moment too soon, Ingrid Marie trotted back outside levitating two permission slips and a pen;[colour=#008080] “Mmmkay Miss Heart and Miss Spirit, you just sign these forms here and they’ll admit you into the Magic Artifacts Room. I’ve got paperwork to do, so I’m afraid that I won’t be accompanying you fillies any longer.”[/colour]

Saying those words, the counselor tried staying resolute, but the slight sad tone of her voice betrayed just how much she enjoyed her role as a tour guide; [colour=#008080]“I’ll love to hear how the rest of your day goes, my little ponies. Just make sure you stay out of trouble, and be wary of any malfunctioning enchanted doors and statues, mmkay? Farewell now!”[/colour]

[colour=#cc0033]“Malfunctioning what?”[/colour] interjected a curious Moondancer, who hadn’t been told about the Incubation Room visit yet. Realizing this, Ingrid simply chuckled.....

[colour=#FF0000]"So Spirit, are you enjoying yourself here? I hope things aren't boring though. Being here can be be basic sometimes, but i still like learning here." [/colour]

[colour=#cccccc]Spirit nodded at her friend quietly.[/colour] [colour=#ffffff]"I'm not bored at all... all of this has been... fascinating..."[/colour][colour=#cccccc] she said in a soft, spacey but subtly pleased voice, staring off. [/colour]

[colour=#cccccc]She really was a hard filly to bore. She was so unaccustomed to most things that it was not hard for her to find wonder even where other ponies might not see it. She could actually seldom recall ever being bored. She didn't truly understand the concept very well.[/colour]

[colour=#008080]“Mmmkay Miss Heart and Miss Spirit, you just sign these forms here and they’ll admit you into the Magic Artifacts Room. I’ve got paperwork to do, so I’m afraid that I won’t be accompanying you fillies any longer. [/colour][colour=#008080]I’ll love to hear how the rest of your day goes, my little ponies. Just make sure you stay out of trouble, and be wary of any malfunctioning enchanted doors and statues, mmkay? Farewell now!”[/colour]

[colour=#cccccc]A slight frown crossed Spirit's mouth at these words. She hated to part with a friend, especially one she had just met recently, though being invited to tell her about the rest of the day later made it easier. She gave a shy nod to the mare.[/colour]

[colour=#ffffff]"All right... until we meet again..."[/colour] [colour=#cccccc]she said in a gentle tone. [/colour][colour=#ffffff]"I had fun. Thank you,"[/colour] [colour=#cccccc]she said, forming a brief smile.[/colour]

Fire Heart could only imagine what was in the Magical Artifacts Room at the university. Her curiosity was further peaked when Moondancer said it was better than what was in the Special Collections area.

[colour=#ff0000]"Did you say it was better than what was in the Special Collections? Wow, now I really have to see it!"[/colour]

The unicorn breathed a sigh of relief that Spirit was still ok with the tour. To the red unicorn, places and events became routine in her life at Princess Celestia's School. Sometimes there were occasions which broke up the routine, but mostly her life had an order to it. Yet with Spirit, who Fire guess knew hardly anything about attending a school such as where she was now much less a big city like Canterlot, everything took on a sense of wonder.

[colour=#ff0000]"Well, I'm glad you like it so far Spirit. You kind of remind me of when I first joined this school, how everything seemed amazing to me being in a new place." [/colour]

Ingrid then completed the papers which Fire Heart took a quill and ink and signed her name. Then the counselor announced that she had to leave the fillies as there were other things for her to do.

[colour=#ff0000]"Awww... I wish you could stay [/colour][colour=#ff0000]but I know you have things to do. Thanks for showing Spirit and I around. I'll [/colour][colour=#ff0000]see you for our review meeting then."[/colour]

Moondancer then looked confused when Miss Marie mentioned the malfunctioning doors and statues.

[colour=#ff0000]"It's a long story Moon, but I'll tell you while we head to the university. Oh, there's one place I want to show you both as well, my dorm room. It's just along the way so it won't take too much time."[/colour]

2wmm3ux.jpg14aittd.png

As Ingrid Marie waved the group goodbye, Moondancer returned the favour;[colour=#cc0033] “Later, Immie! I’ll drop by here the next time I’m over volunteering at the practice hall.”[/colour] And so, Moondancer departed the magic counselor’s office, but not before giving Ingrid her pens back using telekinesis. Taking a final look at her old mentor, Miss Dancer proceeded to follow Fire Heart as she led the way to the dorms; [colour=#cc0033]“So Fire, how are the dorms treating you lately? Your roommates are not giving you trouble, are they?”[/colour]

Meanwhile, Ms. Marie sighed as she returned to her standard paperwork routine. Ingird cherished all opportunities to bond with her students outside the confines of mandated meetings and the occasional tutoring session. It would be a pleasure to have Spirit Flame return to the School, although she had an opinion or two about that guardian of hers. And yes, she was looking forward to her meeting with Miss Heart next week.....

*Exit Ingrid Marie*

[colour=#FF0000]"Well, I'm glad you like it so far Spirit. You kind of remind me of when I first joined this school, how everything seemed amazing to me being in a new place." [/colour]

[colour=#cccccc]Spirit gave a small nod. She supposed every pony was overtaken by the awe of new wonders at some moments in their life. For her, those moments just comprised most of it. Who could say, perhaps someday she'd be normal like Moondancer or Fire. The curse of those dark woods would finally subside and she'd be able to live normally. Maybe if she stuck to her studies and trained herself she'd someday even be somepony as remarkable as Mr. Gray. For now, she'd continue ambling through the world around her, mesmerized by it yet feeling strangely detached from its majesty. For now, she'd just enjoy as many new experiences as she could.[/colour]

[colour=#cccccc]As Miss Marie left, the three continued along their way. Fire suggested they stop off at their dorm room. At the suggestion, Spirit gave another soft nod.[/colour] [colour=#ffffff]"Okay. I'd like to see that..." [/colour][colour=#cccccc]she said in her usually quiet tone.[/colour]

Fire led the ponies to another wing of the school where the dorms could be found. Even though the school was coed, there were two separate dorm areas in the school: one for for fillies and one for colts. The three ponies climbed the stairs until they reached the third floor. It was very basic looking with long hallways made of stone with a few wooden doors breaking up the monotony. Occasionally there were a few bulletin boards made of cork where a few stray papers hung announcing events in the school.

[colour=#ff0000]"Sorry about the climb Moon and Spirit. I really didn't have a choice as where they put me. But it does have a nice view of the city. Anyway, all the rooms are situated around the outside. They're all the same really.[/colour][colour=#ff0000]"[/colour]

The older filly pointed to a set of doors in the middle of the space.

[colour=#ff0000]"Those doors lead to the bathroom. It's a big bathroom where all the fillies of the floor use. I don't think you want to see that [/colour][colour=#ff0000]because... well, it's just a big bathroom." [/colour]

Fire then went to the one door that had marked the number 311 on it and opened it.

[colour=#ff0000]Oh to answer your question, I actually don't have a roommate right now. The last one got a little scared when I burst into flames. So for now it's just me." [/colour]

The dorm room was fairly basic with two wooden beds, a desk, a wooden chair, a shelf above the bed, and a closet. But what it lacked, Fire made up for it. Her bed had very soft looking with a crimson cover. on the shelf there were several text books and other books. Her desk had a covering of papers and writing materials. On the wall was a map of the city of Canterlot.

[colour=#ff0000]"So what do you all think?"[/colour]

Each floor had a large communal bathroom in the center for the entire floor with dorm rooms that circled the outer part.

2wmm3ux.jpg

Compared with the trip to the observation desk, quietness and uneventfulness ruled the day as the group headed over to the Dormitory Tower. Fire Heart had nothing to apologize for climb-wise thought Moondancer, who remembered her old dorm room over on the fifth floor. Besides, the group had already done plenty of stair-climbing today traveling up the spires of Princess Celestia's School; it's actually been speculated that the school's student body is more fit than most foals in Canterlot precisely because the school's towers reached higher up than the typical local buildings.

Once the group reached Room 311 however, Fire proceeded to explain that her previous roommate got spooked and requested a transfer. That didn’t sit well with the moon-flanked unicorn at all; nopony ought to be alone! [colour=#cc0033]“Well, aren’t they going to give you a new roomie soon Fire?”[/colour] asked a concerned Moondancer; [colour=#cc0033]“They can’t keep you here alone forever, you know!”[/colour] If it came to it, the young mare would be willing to endlessly nag Immie about the issue until Fire Heart got a roommate who could deal with Fire’s flame-ups.....

• 3 weeks later...

((ooc: sorry for the delay; too many threads... kind of lost track of this one for a while... :P))

[colour=#cccccc]Spirit looked around, deeply curious as Fire showed off her room. She didn't really have a lot to compare it about. Mr. Gray's shop was also their home. He had given her half of his single bedroom. It made for a fairly cramped space, especially since his half of the room was full of overflow from the shop, with books stacked high all around his bed. Spirit found it was often up to her to clear him a way out of the room. Sometimes she would come to wonder just how he managed before he found her.[/colour]

[colour=#cccccc]Seeing a more normal living environment for a foal her age, she had to say she did find it to be quite nice. It looked like a comfortable place. She was sure, had her course through life been a little more normal, she might have enjoyed staying in a place like this herself. Thinking that thought, she nodded at Fire.[/colour]

[colour=#ffffff]"I think it's nice,"[/colour] [colour=#cccccc]she said in a soft voice.[/colour] [colour=#ffffff]"You have a lot more space than I have with Mr. Gray."[/colour]

[colour=#cccccc]She looked downward slightly then continued,[/colour] [colour=#ffffff]"I once woke up in flames too. After that, Mr. Gray forbid me from keeping any of the books anywhere near my bed."[/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]"Thanks," [/colour]Fire Heart replied to Spirit who commented on her dorm room, [colour=#ff0000]"It really isn't much, just a home away from home. But you said that your room is smaller than this? [/colour][colour=#ff0000]Wow, how big is your space Spirit? I mean, I thinkt this place is small! I really had to think about where to put things and I don't want to take over the other side in case I do get a room mate."[/colour]

The red unicorn heard Moondancer comment about the fact that she was without a room mate. The older filly knew that Moon was likely to talk to Miss Marie to arrange a new room mate for her.

[colour=#ff0000]"Oh, it's not a problem being without a room mate, honestly. I have friends on this floor. As for the bursting into flames thing, that was a fluke. I was preparing for a tough exam and getting frustrated. My room mate kept wanting to talk to me when all I wanted to do was study. And when she knocked some of my notes off the table, well, I kind of scared her when I burst into flames. She ran out of the room shouting that her room mate was on fire. I guess she didn't know that was my ability. Well she left the next day for another dorm room, and I've been by myself since. Come to think of it, that was when I first came here, so it's how long. maybe a few years?"[/colour]

2wmm3ux.jpg

[colour=#cc0033]“A few years, huh?”[/colour] questioned Moondancer, her eye raised in confusion; [colour=#cc0033]“I would have figured the RAs would have set you up with a new roomie by now. What gives?”[/colour] Shrugging, the white unicorn added; [colour=#cc0033]“Ah well; if I was in your position, I’d use up the entire room at this point... unless the RAs would rag on you for that.”[/colour] Now then, Dancer wondered just how Spirit Flame’s room was even less spacious than the magic school’s dormitory.....

[colour=#FF0000]"Thanks. [/colour][colour=#FF0000]It really isn't much, just a home away from home. But you said that your room is smaller than this? [/colour][colour=#FF0000]Wow, how big is your space Spirit? I mean, I thinkt this place is small! I really had to think about where to put things and I don't want to take over the other side in case I do get a room mate."[/colour]

[colour=#cccccc]Spirit nodded at the question. Her expression remained as even as ever as her eyes continued to look about the room.[/colour]

[colour=#ffffff]"Well, the dimensions of the room itself are roughly thirty-seven percent greater than this room, but my living space is much smaller. We just have a single bedroom in the back of the bookshop, so beds are needed for both myself and Mr. Gray, and his side of the room is really cluttered with big stacks of books from the shop and other personal belongings,"[/colour] [colour=#cccccc]she explained in a steady, unchanging voice.[/colour]

[colour=#ffffff]"It's acceptable though as I really have few personal belongings to my own name,"[/colour] [colour=#cccccc]she said, giving a quiet nod.[/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]"Yeah, I don't know why they haven't given me a new roommate Moon. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]I think it would be nice to have a friend staying with me, providing that they aren't scared of... you know... my fire ability." [/colour]

Fire Heart thought about the opportunity of having a roommate. It would be a great change of pace for her. Instead of coming home to an empty room, she could have a friend to study, eat, and have fun with. Granted she had friends in school, but no roommate. Then again the older filly did worry that this roommate could possibly either be scared of her or have nothing in common.

She then listened to Spirit's description of her room. It surprised her that she lived essentially in a bedroom meant for one pony but now contained two.

[colour=#ff0000]"Ah, now I understand why your room is small. I guess you can say it's like a dorm room, just in your case you're sharing it with Mr. Grey rather than a roommate. But you said you don't have many personal belongings? Don't you have any dresses or books or others things like that which are yours?" [/colour]

2wmm3ux.jpg

Moondancer gave a short whistle in response to learning how cramped Spirit Flame’s living conditions were. The white unicorn guessed though that even Spirit’s guardian was no match for Dancer herself in the battle of messy rooms. Well... except for the fact that the young mare could still easily enter and exit her dorm room despite her horrid disorganization.

Right at the moment though, Moondancer sensed that nature was calling for her; [colour=#cc0033]“Ehh, sorry for the interruption girls, I gotta’ make a bathroom run real quick. If you like, you can wait for me outside the dorm tower.”[/colour] Dancer didn’t wait for an answer, galloping towards where she can relieve herself.....

(OOC: Feel free to skip me for one posting cycle. I sense that Moondancer ain’t doing much at this particular point in the thread.)

• 2 weeks later...

[colour=#CC0033]“Ehh, sorry for the interruption girls, I gotta’ make a bathroom run real quick. If you like, you can wait for me outside the dorm tower.”[/colour]

[colour=#ffffff]"Okay,"[/colour] [colour=#cccccc]Spirit said with a small nod of understanding as Moondancer left. [/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"Ah, now I understand why your room is small. I guess you can say it's like a dorm room, just in your case you're sharing it with Mr. Grey rather than a roommate. But you said you don't have many personal belongings? Don't you have any dresses or books or others things like that which are yours?" [/colour]

[colour=#cccccc]The filly just continued to look around. She gave a small shake of her head and spoke,[/colour][colour=#ffffff] "Mr. Gray gives me books, but I don't keep them on my side of the room because of the fire danger"[/colour]

[colour=#cccccc]She paused a moment before continuing.[/colour] [colour=#ffffff]"I do not have many other things. I do not require much in the way of clothing, just a few winter clothes to help me keep warm. "[/colour]