Sex and Gore (user would like board to become an environment for adults only)

Okay so I think we need to have a group huddle over here and really rethink our stance on sex and gore. We need to be able to distinguish just was is considered gore and what is considered sex.

:: references and examples and general nonsense rambling removed by admin ::

... I think we seriously need to rethink the rules.

Mentioning the grimdark stories of the fandom or say talking about bloodly movies like Aliens or Nightmare on Elm Street are not banable and kickable offenses. I believe as long as you don't go describing say the gory details of what happens in scene three of Cupcakes or talk about the finer points of Leatherface's methods in Texas Chainsaw, but instead how you thought "Alien was a great science fiction movie" or "Story of the Blanks is an excellent spooky story", things are ok. It's really common sense discretion to be honest and a pretty easy distinction to make. One thing to remember is having courtesy to stop talking grimdark, violence, or whatever subject if the other folks in chat are clearly uncomfortable with the subject, but this goes along with the more general rule of "don't be a jerk".

Ok, I've had a re-think about it...

The answer's still no.

We won't allow discussions of things of a sexual and/or violent nature in inappropriate places.

That's not us. That's not what we're here for.

If you REALLY need to discuss such things I'm sure there are other communities on the internet that will cater for that kind of niche.

Final word on that topic.

Canterlot.com's rules and guidelines can be found here: http://www.canterlot.com/page/rules