Can you permaban me from the chat? (user rubs the magic lamp)

I like staying unbanned from the forums, and if I let my tongue slip to much on the chat, which I would... I'm pretty sure I would be banned from forums eventually. So I'm only asking you to perma-ban me from the chat so I can stay on these forums.

You could argue that I could not go into the chat... I could argue the consequences of free will.

Why do you want this? It was just a 24 hour ban, please do not take it personal.

I'm not asking to be banned from the forums, just the chat, a chat is supposed to be a leisurely place. Most of the time they seem to be where I get into the most trouble at. So I just want to be removed from it before it causes me trouble. I can't even curse on this site, I'm going to have a hard enough time remembering that on the forums least of all the chat.

Also I don't usually take things personal. I'm just a realist, I curse, I swear, I talk about things that I would consider pg. But If these things are against the rules, and I can't follow the rules in the chat... only one logical option then. Not to be in the chat.

I'm not asking to be banned from the forums, just the chat, a chat is supposed to be a leisurely place. Most of the time they seem to be where I get into the most trouble at. So I just want to be removed from it before it causes me trouble. I can't even curse on this site, I'm going to have a hard enough time remembering that on the forums least of all the chat.

Also I don't usually take things personal. I'm just a realist, I curse, I swear, I talk about things that I would consider pg. But If these things are against the rules, and I can't follow the rules in the chat... only one logical option then. Not to be in the chat.

I understand you are not being asked to be banned from the forums. You could of course simply avoid the chat, asking for a permaban publicly just comes off as drama personally. We also do have +18 sections on the board where things of an adult nature (i.e. R rated or above) can be discussed.

I understand you are not being asked to be banned from the forums. You could of course simply avoid the chat, asking for a permaban publicly just comes off as drama personally. We also do have +18 sections on the board where things of an adult nature (i.e. R rated or above) can be discussed.

The sooner the better.

I'm sorry you're upset, but you're in control of your own actions. Nobody is making you click on the chat, and you're quite lucky it was a ban from just the chat. I think it would be wise for you to read the rules of any new community you come across before posting content, as not all of them operate under the same policies.

I'm sorry you're upset, but you're in control of your own actions. Nobody is making you click on the chat, and you're quite lucky it was a ban from just the chat. I think it would be wise for you to read the rules of any new community you come across before posting content, as not all of them operate under the same policies.

I read the rules. I'm not upset, if I was upset I wouldn't be asking for a perma-ban, instead I'd be off making more trouble.

Here's something for you, don't click on the chat when you have the chance... see how well you do...

I read the rules. I'm not upset, if I was upset I wouldn't be asking for a perma-ban, instead I'd be off making more trouble.

Here's something for you, don't click on the chat when you have the chance... see how well you do...

I think you're missing the point. The staff aren't going to humor permabanning you from just the chat; they're very busy and they don't take requests like that. If you keep breaking the rules, I'm sure you can figure out the final result.

My advice is for you to calm down and enjoy what the community has to offer, instead of getting upset about rules and policies you have no control or influence over.

• Like 1