[Ponyville] Equestions and Answers [OPEN]

Lon Lee had a problem. Or in his case, a lack of them. He had come to the point in the day where it was time for him to think about answers to questions that had been proposed to him by slips of paper in his mailbox. But for the past some odd weeks, his mailbox had been fairly empty, forcing him to rethink previous questions.

It had been good at first, since he had been able to come up with better answers than before, but now it was just downright annoying. He was out of questions and had too much time to spend on nothing.

Then a question came to his mind. One that he had to act on. What if my neighbors have any questions? On anything! I could help them with my answer while helping myself out of boredom.

He floated a quill and a peice of paper to his desk and rapidly wrote "Have Questions? Need answers? I can help!" The paper sheet had random ink splatters from his hasty writing, but he decided that it just made the sign stand out more.

He next got a small stretch of tape and attatched it to his paper. He then proceeded to canter out the door of his house with the paper. It was nice and cool with the sun currently hidden by a few sparse clouds. He galloped over to a stump just ouside of one of Ponyville's main enterances and attatched the paper to the front, so it showed to the road. The nearby trees provided him with a small ammount of shade, but he chose to be in the sun. Then he layed down and waited, tapping his front hooves together eagerly in anticipation. Ponies passed by looking at him, but he knew one of them would eventually take interest.