Recipe for Disaster! Sugar and Spice Aren't Always That Nice OOC

Hiya! I'm thinking that my Pound Cake application should be moved sometime soon, and I was thinking of an idea for an RP to start for him once he's moved.

The setting could take place at Sugarcube Corner. I was thinking it could involve Pound Cake (Me), Carrot Cake (MuffinTop), Pinkie Pie (Rosewind), Pumpkin Cake (Rosewind), and Cup Cake. (The applications have yet to be judged. The RPer for Cup Cake can join in when they are all set to RP her.) Also, anypony else could join in as well.

What could happen is that the twins are taking a nap upstairs while Cup Cake, Carrot Cake, and Pinkie Pie are running the shop downstairs. The two twins are awakened, and start causing havoc in the shop below, while customers are eating and being served. I know, it's a cliche setting for the twins, but I think it could turn out to be quite interesting.

Sooo....whaddya think? :3

Also, I'll need to look for another RP to have him join in too, so suggestions would be appreciated! :)

The RP can be found here!

I think this is a cute idea. I was going to propose we do something like this, actually! Count me in, for realsies!

It's hard to get a baby involved in an RP and make it work. I usually collaborate with Carrot's player to get Pumpkin out and about. I'd also be happy to bring the Twins into a thread with Pinkie.

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if I should have the Mayor visit Sugarcube corner. Even the Mayor needs her sweets every once in a while. Hmmm... I gotta think.

• 1 month later...