[Ponyville] Sugar and Spice Aren't Always That Nice! [Open!]

Chocoswirl

(You can find the OOC topic here!)

It was mid afternoon at Sugarcube Corner, and all was well. The twins were having their daily nap, and their parents, along with Pinkie Pie were running the shop below, as usual. Young Pound Cake often didn't like having to take these long and boring naps, often leading to 20 minutes of chasing and smashing into things. These usually never ended without a few vases smashed or a couple of cupcakes smooshed into smithereens. However, in the end, he would eventually get caught, and after a few minutes of resting, he found himself knocked out into a world of dreams, where adventures awaited him. Soon, both cribs had been occupied. Once everything had calmed down, the adults headed downstairs to work the sweets shop.

Sleeping soundly in his crib, Pound Cake had been dreaming of the most exciting adventures with his foalsitter and sister for the past few hours. Turning and tossing in his sleep, he giggled happily in his sleep, his mind dreaming of exciting adventures! Snoring, he lay sprawled out on his soft and blue crib, his hooves instinctively pushing and pounding onto the wooden frames of the crib. The young pegasus foal then curled up onto the middle of the crib, his hooves reaching for the soft and comfy blanket, a wide smile plastered on his sleeping face.

(Before I post as Pound Cake again, I'm going to wait for Rose to post as Pumpkin.)

Electric Vibe sighed as she walked towards Sugarcube Corner. She had slept in today, after a long night of sketching out drawings. She felt that a rush of sugar was in order. The pegasus slowly trotted in through the doors of the shop and made her way to the counter. She felt that she was in need of chocolate, and her constant cravings for chocolate confirmed this. "Hello? Is anyone here?" She called out as he approached the vacant counter. The delicious and fragrant smell of muffins found their way to her nose, and this made her consider bringing one home for later.

Pumpkin dozed away next to her Twin, though her dreams were quite different. She was chewing on stuff. Lots and lots of stuff! On bottle tops, apples, unicorn horns, a garden hose, and of course her own hoof. Her eyes popped open as she felt her brother grasping at her back. She sat up groggily, her ducktail mane plastered to one side, and bopped him across the head, crossing her arms. "Hmph!" She said, sticking her tongue at Pound. She perked an ear distractedly, hearing her mother speaking downstairs.

Meanwhile...

Pinkie Pie could smell fresh muffins. Very, very, very fresh blueberry ones. She knew a fresh batch of them had just come out of the oven, and she waltzed, hopped, and pranced into the kitchen to see them cooling. "Hiya Mrs. Cake! Muffins!? Do you need frosting whipped up for them? You know...what is a muffin with frosting called? Wouldn't that make it a cupcake? But it wouldn't be a muffin anymore, or would it?" Pinkie poked her chin, looking up at the ceiling in deep thought. "Maybe it would be a muffcake! Or a cakefin!" She plucked a hideously hot muffin out of the tin. "AAAAH!" In her haste to drop the muffin, she flung it across the kitchen, where it splattered against the window and rolled down the glass, still steaming with heat. "Whoops! Guess it's not a baker's dozen anymore, huh?!"

She grinned sheepishly at Mrs. Cake. "Does anything else need baking?! I can handle anything you give me!" The splattered remains of the muffin on the window thumped to the floor. "Really!"

Pound snorted as he felt a hoof bop him straight on the head. He lazily sat up next to his sister and frowned. His amazing dreams had been disturbed, and he wasn't happy about it. "Wah!" He exclaimed angrily, pounding his hoof onto the mattress of the crib. Pound raised an eyebrow as he silenced, also taking in the sound of his mother's voice. His curiosity, as always, got the better of him, and he slowly crawled up to the edge of the crib. Getting on two legs, he pounded at the crib's frames, determinedly wanting to know what was going on downstairs. The fresh scent of muffins hungered him as well, and he turned to Pumpkin, giving her a look as to asking what they should do.

Mr. Cake had just come out of the storage room with some additional ingredients, only to suddenly find himself dodging the muffin that Pinkie Pie had jsut thrown, causing him to drop the various cooking supplies that he'd been carrying back. At first he was about to open his mouth to say something, but instead he simply let out a sigh. He had been around Pinkie long enough to know that nothing he could say or do could prevent her from just being Pinkie Pie. Instead he simply began to answer Pinkie's question. "Well, we do have quite a few to fill today, and…" It was then that Mr. Cake was suddenly interrupted as he heard hte voice of a customer coming from the next room. "Oh, looks like we have a customer. Why don't you go ahead and take care of that, Pinkie Pie?" he said nodding in agreement with Mrs. Cake, before turning to her as Pinkie left the room. "So what's next, dear?" he said, having finished picking up the rst of the dropped supplies and putting them on the counter.

Pumpkin Cake stood up, still rather wobbily from her slumber. Sticking her hoof in her mouth, she trotted over the bouncy mattress to where her brother was standing. She tested the bar of the crib by tapping it, drool running down her arm. She shrugged. Her ducktail popped up. An idea! She grabbed one end of their blanky and offered it to Pound, pointing to the little wings on his back. She nodded at him, hoping her sibling would get the idea.

Meanwhile...

Pinkie smiled toward Mr. and Mrs. Cake. "A customer?! I know those hoof-trots anywhere! I'll let you two uhm...take care of business here!" She glanced to the muffin-spattered window and frolicked into the lobby. Her eyes lit up as she spotted the pegasus. "Vibey! I thought I had a vibe that you were here!" Pinkie snickersnorted, wrapping her hooves around her. "Are you here for business or pleasure!? Actually, you'd probably be here for both, huh?" Pinkie gestured to a fully-stocked bakery case. The Cakes likely spent hours baking treats all night to stock it.

"What's your poison? We've got cider-toffee tarts on special right now, sassafras grass pie, and we also have...mud pies! Made with REAL mud! The Twins helped make them, you know!" The pink mare held up a pie tin, piled high with a mess of mud, decorated with pebbles, tufts of dried grass, and leaves. A worm popped out to say hello! Pinkie giggled. "I don't recommend eating the worm or the pebbles, but I assure you that the mud, grass and leaves are completely digestible!" Pinkie grinned. "Do you want a sample? I have some muffin I could peel off the window in back if you'd like to try one of those!"

Pound stood there for a moment, his mind blank at first, before he finally got the message. Smiling, he took the front end of their blue blanky in his mouth, and he flapped his small wings. Flapping them as fast as he could, he gradually began to lift himself from the crib, and soon enough, he was hovering in the air above the crib, the other end of the blanket hanging a bit, and just within reach of his sister. Pound had no trouble keeping himself a float, and was fairly strong for his age, so he was sure he would be able to lift his twin easily.

Electric smiled widely as Pinkie greeted her. She couldn't help but laugh a bit at the joke. Pinkie was a fun and excitable pony to be around, and Electric even remembered the day Pinkie had welcomed her to Ponyville, as she would do with every newcomer to the town. It was quite the surprise, but Electric loved it. "Heya Pinkie! Yup, I'll be here for both!" She spoke as she turned her attention to the case of treats. As she caught sight of the mud pies, she snorted in amusement. She also wondered if the twins' parents had seen the pie, and if so, what they thought of it. As the worm popped out, her grin just widened. She then looked back at Pinkie at the mention of the muffin that had to be peeled off of the window. "Muffin that you could...peel off the window...?" Electric had a thoughtful look on her face for a few moments, before letting out a laugh. This "window muffin" intrigued her, but then again, she also knew that window-muffin probably wouldn't be the best choice to eat.

Pinkie Pie patted Vibe across her back. "You want to try a blueberry window muffin?! No problem! You just sit tight right here and I'll go get one for you! How exciting is that, huh?!" She happily skipped in back, waving to Mr. and Mrs. Cake. She glanced to the window, then back to the pair. To the window. And back. To them. And back. "Where'd the window muffin go? Don't tell me you already ate it!" Pinkie trotted over to the cooling muffins. She plucked one out of the pan, wound her arm up, and lobbed it into the window. Thump! She nodded, satisfied, and scraped the second smashed pastry off the window.

"Don't worry! I'm sure our customer will love this window muffin sample I promised her!" Pinkie returned to the bakery lobby, offering the smooshed muffin to Vibe with a smile. Brown goo laced with streaks of blueberry dripped to the floor off of her pink hoof. "Fresh off the glass! It's blueberry and deeeelicious! You know, I think these are kind of convenient. They're smashed already, so you don't need to chew them as much!"

Electric's eyes widened as Pinkie skipped away to the kitchen. She stood there, a bit confused, but the smile still remained on her face. Electric looked rather surprised as she was offered the window muffin. The brown pile of mush also had what looked like smashed blueberry in it, and she laughed. However, she couldn't help but wonder how this muffin came to be smashed against the window in the first place. Curious, and not thinking too straight, Electric carefully dipped her hoof gently into the muffin mush, and licked her hoof. It wasn't bad, and Pinkie was right, as it didn't need to be chewed. "Hm, these are pretty good Pinkie, though, I have to ask; you a question. How did this muffin, and any possible other muffins get smashed against the window?"

Pumpkin nodded approvingly as her brother offered her the impromptu rope. She could hear more talking downstairs. A different voice.

She grabbed on the end of the blanky-rope and climbed up. She felt herself starting to slip, and instead latched onto the blanky with her mouth. She dangled in midair for a moment, then swung her little limbs into the blanky and held fast. She looked down, watching the crib shrink below her as her brother assisted her into the air. She swung the blanky-rope back and forth, then released, spinning off into the air. "Wheeeeeeeeeee!" " She cried out, smacking into a pink lamp. She thumped to the floor, rump first, her head spinning. She looked up as the lamp teetered on the edge of the table for a moment, before it fell. Pumpkin covered her eyes.

CRASH! Shards of pottery flew all over the room. The torn shade of the broken lamp came to rest on top of Pumpkin's head. She tried to wiggle out of it, but it got stuck around her middle instead. She stood up, hopping around in an attempt to shake it off. She gave up after a few moments, looking pitifully to Pound. She was a foal burrito!

Pound watched in awe as his sister launched herself into the air, smacked straight into a lamp, and end up covered in the lampshade. Pound took a few second to process what had just happened, before busting into fits of laughter and giggles. "Heeheehee! Ahahahaaa!" He snortled as he hovered in the air above. Pumpkin looked hilarious! Soon, he was hanging upside-down in the air, overcome with the giggles. His tiny arms were wrapped around himself as he clutched his stomach, and his grin was plastered on his face. Soon enough, he lost focus of controlling his wings, and he dropped to the ground with a thud!

He was now on his head, upside-down. He stopped giggling for a moment as he was a bit fazed by the impact. However, as he took sight of his sister once again, he continued his laughing for, now rolling onto his back. He soon regained his composure, and walked up to his sister. Taking flight yet again, he took hold of the lampshade, he began to yank with all his might. A look of determination and concentration appeared on his face, and after 3 more tugs, he soon managed to free Pumpkin from her prison.

Pound's eyes widened as he was soon sent flying from the force, the lampshade still in his mouth. He launched backwards, crashing into an ajar toy chest. He soon found himself buried in a large pile of Pumpkin's stuffed animals, and his own wooden building blocks. Grunting, he attempted to pull himself out, but his wings were trapped underneath a large plastic toy train. Now it was his turn to call for help! What if he was mistaken for a toy himself?

Mr. Cake gave his wife an enthusiastic smile, "Alrighty then, let's get started on those cupcakes, Cup Cake." he said, grinning at Mrs. Cake as he began to prepare the ingredients needed for the cupcakes. It was then that the pair of them both heard a loud crash coming from upstairs, giving Mr. Cake quitea start as he nearly droped the contents of a measuring cup. "Oh no… Please tell me that wasn't what I think it was." Mr. Cake said, letting out a heavy sigh. "You keep at those cupcakes, dear. I'll go up and check to make sure the twins are okay, and clean up any mess they made. I might need to bring them down here too if they've already woken up." he said as he made his way to the stairs, unsure of what kind of disaster he would find once he got to the twins' room. "Pumpkin Cake, Pound Cake, are you al… Good Celestia, what happened here?!" Mr. Cake exclaimed as he stood at the doorway of of the twins' room to find shards of the lamp which once sat upon the end table scattered across the room, with Pumpkin Cake sitting in the middle of it all and Pound Cake seemingly nowhere in sight. "Pumpkin, are you okay?" Mr. Cake said as he picked the foal up in his hooves, inspecting her for cuts and bruises. "And just where is your brother?" he said, taking another visual sweep of the room, yet not seeing anything out of the ordinary aside from a pile of toys in front of the toy chest.

Pumpkin grunted cutely as Pound assisted her out of the lamp shade. Her brother was strong! She felt the shade plucked easily off her middle. She staggered, falling backward as she watched her sibling fly into a pile of blocks, toys, and other goodies. The impact made a crashing sound of its own, unique to a bunch of toys getting smooshed at once. She blinked her pretty blue eyes at him. She stood up, her head spinning, her orange ducktail quite bedraggled. Pumpkin noticed Pound's wing was stuck under a toy train. She crossed her arms, rolling her eyes. Really? "Wah?" She started staggering over to her toy pile/brother when she heard the door of their room creak open, and a long, lithe shadow loomed over her. Uh oh! She sniffled as her father, Carrot plucked her off the floor. "Eee! Eh! Wah!" She pushed against his chin with her little hooves, squirming in his grasp. She had to get to Pound!

Meanwhile...

Pinkie heard a crash upstairs. Then another! Must be a foal thing. She knew the Cake parents would have it handled, so she ignored it, cracking a huge smile at Vibe. "Window muffins? I suppose you make them the same way you make window-anything! The trick is to get good momentum! I wonder if stained glass would work? It might make neat little designs in the pastry! So, can I interest you in some crunchy hay tarts? We've got cider doughnut milkshakes too!"

Pound's eyes widened at the sight of his father. "Dah?" More importantly, how come he hadn't noticed him in the pile of toys? He really way just a stuffed pony! Pound reached his hooves out towards Pumpkin, but he knew it was no use. With all his strength, he shoved a bunch of toys out of his way. Bad idea. Pound watched in terror as more toys that had gathered behind him rolled towards him, only limiting his movement more. His head popped out from the pile that surrounded him, frowning angrily. He was far too determined to call out for help, and he continued to struggle against the toys.

"Hmm. Interesting.... I guess I'll take two crunchy hay tarts and one of those milkshakes too. Those sound pretty good." Electric spoke. She was getting pretty hungry by now, and those sounded pretty good from the names, though she had never gotten the chance to have them.

As Carrot Cake looked around the room for Pound Cake, he suddenly found himself with a faceful of Pumkin's little hooves as she seemed to be struggling to get away from him. "Pumpkin! What's gotten into you?" he said as Pumpkin slipped out of his hooves and onto the floor. Mr. Cake reached his hooves out to pick her up again, then he noticed that she was crawling towards the pile of toys in front of the toy chest. It was then that he realized that the pile of toys hadn't been there before, he and Cup Cake had put them away when they put the twins to sleep, yet now they were scattered scattered in front of the toy chest. Something suddenly clicked in his mind as galloped overand began diggin through the toy pile, throwing about everywhere. Sure enough, there was Pound looking up at him from the pile. "Pound Cake! How did you get under there?" Mr. Cake asked as he surveyed his surroundings once more. "More importantly, how did you two manage to break that lamp?" he asked, giving the two foals stern looks before letting out an exasperated sigh. "Well, in any case, it's probably not a good idea to leave you around all these broken pieces." he said as he scooped both Pound and Pumpkin up into his foreleg and placed them both on his back before heading downstairs.

"Looks like these two little rascals decided to wake up earlier than usual." Carrot Cake said to Cup Cake as he returned to the kitchen with the twins on his back. "And they left a nice little mess upstairs too…"

"Oof!" Pumpkin exclaimed as she hit the floor. Her eyes spun around in her head. She made her way over to the toy pile -- only to be scooped up again by her father. At least he found Pound too. Within moments she found herself on top of the orange stallion. She stuck her hoof in her mouth, looking to Pound. Drool.

Pinkie plucked the hay tarts out of the bakery case. "Do you want these thrown at the window too? I could do that with the milkshake! How do you drink a cider doughnut milkshake off the side of a window, though?" She tapped her chin with her hoof, quickly lost in thought. After a few moments... "Aha! A squeegee! Like, duh! Let's get that all mixed up and we'll try it!" She grinned at Vibe, pulling ice cream out of the cooler. Pinkie looked up, noticing Carrot coming down the stairs with the Twins. "Hay Mr. Cake! I see the little ones're are awake, bright eyed and bushy maned! Are they hungry? We could make them a window milkshake too!"

Pound looked up with a blank expression on his face when his father found him. Sitting on his father's back as well, Pound also looked at his sister. He had a rather unamused look on his face, from all that the two had to suffer through, but at least they were headed downstairs.

"Heheh, thanks Pinkie, but I think I'd like to keep my food and drink window-free this time." The white pegasus smiled. She looked into her saddlebag and reached into it with her wings, taking out a handful of bits. Carefully, she counted the coins before setting them onto the counter. Curious at the new noise, she turned to see Mr. Cake with two foals. The cake twins! Electric never really saw them too often, but it was always a delight to see them when she did. "Hey, aren't those Pumpkin Cake and..." she tapped her chin with her hoof, attempting to recall the colt's name. "...Pound Cake?" she finallly managed to get out.

Carrot Cake nodded to Cup Cake as he trotted on over to the two high chairs next to the kitchen table and began to secure the two foals inside of them. "They somehow managed to break the lamp in their room. Luckily, they don't seemed to be cut or bruised, but we'd better get those sharp pieces swept up soon." he said as he finished securing the twins in their high chairs only to hear Pinkie's musings about "window milkshakes." "Er… "Window milkshakes?'" Carrot Cake said to his wife, with somewhat of a puzzled look on his face. "Somehow, I don't think I even want to know." he said as popped into the front area of the store. "Hey, Pinkie, Pound and Pumpkin cake are up! Why don't you go ahead and help Cup Cake feed them and I'll go ahead and help this customer." Carrot Cake said, hoping to avert any more messes today.

Pinkie nodded in agreement, setting the tarts and ice cream on the counter top.. "You are absolutely right, Mrs. Cake. Cider doughnut window milkshakes aren't the best idea. Even with a squeegee, it would still be hard to get it all in your mouth, right?" Pause. "Ah! I know! What if we tossed it at the ceiling? Then all you'd have to do is wait under it with your mouth open!" She put her arm around Mrs. Cake, drawing her into a hug. "No need to thank me, I'm totally a problem solver!" Pinkie winked at Vibe as she released Mrs. Cake, waving to Carrot and the Twins haphazardly. "Whoops! Sorry, duty calls! Mr. Cake'll be helping you! Why hello, cuties!"

Pumpkin crossed her hooves as she was set in the high chair, giving Pinkie a vicious glare. The lamp and the botched escape had put her in a sour mood. She turned her nose up at the pink mare, looking away with a flick of her ducktail mane. "Pfft!"

"Oooh, somefilly is cranky!" Pinkie gave Pound a noogie, looking to Mrs. Cake with her light blue eyes. She placed a hoof to her mouth to stifle a giggle. "Pumpkin is really scary when she's angry! What's on the foal menu, anyway?"

(Sorry for the short post. I have my hands full in a lot of things! :blush:)

Pound smiled as he was given a noogie by his favorite foalsitter. He looked at his sister with a questioning look before letting the fresh fragrance of pastries fill his nose. It was delicious, and he pounded the tray on his high chair, feeling awfully hungry. The smell of the food wasn't helping very much either.

Electric nodded and waved to Pinkie. "See ya Pinkie!" Smiling, she awaited for Mr. Cake to come and help out.

• 2 weeks later...

Pinkie nodded enthusiastically, trotting over to the oven. "Sure thing, Ms.Cake! It would be my pleasure!" She grabbed the pan, not even thinking it would be piping hot. "Eeeek! AAAH!" In a sharp reaction, Pinkie threw the sticky toffee cakes into the air. They plopped into the ceiling, pan and all, making a nice squishy sound. It stuck! Pinkie wagged her hooves, blowing on them. She paused, blinked, and looked up. "Oopsie! Well huh? That's kind of awkward." The sticky toffee pudding pan was latched to the ceiling. Pumpkin found it absolutely thrilling. Her mood shifted quickly, and she clapped her hooves together, kicking out her feet in delight.

Pinkie smiled ear-to-ear, grabbing a broom. She nudged at the pan, trying to unstick it from the ceiling; it was literally stuck to it like glue.. "At least Pumpkin is enjoying it, huh?!" Prod prod prod. Pinkie glanced over her shoulder at the Twins' mother. "Say, wasn't a big order supposed to go out soon? Might be next week or this week. Or any week between those two weeks. You know, I forgot to tell you that I bumped into your schedule list a few days ago, and might have mixed a few teeny order dates up. Maybe. Wouldn't that just be awful?" Pinkie went back to prodding the pan. "This sticky pan dilemma is calling for extreme sticky toffee pudding removal...Pinkie Pie style!" She looked to Mrs. Cake. "Do you have a pineapple and a hammer?"

Carrot Cake watched with some relief as Pinkie went back into the kitchen, then turned to Electric Vibe, giving her a warm smile. "I hope Pinkie's antics weren't too much for you, that pony really can get a bit out of hoof at times." he said, nervously smiling and rubbing the back of his head with his hoof. "So what can I get you Electric Vibe? Are you here to pick up an order at all? Seems like we've got so many orders to fill lately that I have a hard time keeping track of them all." Carrot Cake said, his nervous smile never quite leaving his face.

[colour=#3399ff]"Nah, it's fine! I think I'm pretty used to Pinkie's crazy outbursts and logic by now!"[/colour] Electric chuckled. Who in Ponyville wasn't used to Pinkie's constant cheerfulness? Nopony that she knew personally! [colour=#3399ff] "Actually, Pinkie was in the middle of making me a cider doughnut milkshake, and she already got some of those hay tarts out already too." [/colour]Electric spoke, using her wings to point towards the ice cream and crunchy hay tarts on the counter. She also pushed the bits she had laid out on the counter towards Mr. Cake as well, so he wouldn't forget. She wasn't really feeling as impatient as she usually would today, because of the great start she got with Pinkie. Also, the promising look of the creamy looking milkshake and crunchy hay tarts awaiting her managed to curb her patience. [colour=#3399ff]"Err, I'm pretty sure this is the right amount of bits...Right?"[/colour]

Pound Cake watched intently as Pinkie attempted to unstick the sticky toffee pudding from the ceiling. Pound chuckled, and soon burst out in fits of laughter, matching his twin sister's excitement. That looked really silly! Laughing quite cheerfully, Pound pounded his arms onto the high chair tray once again, harder than he intended to, causing the entire chair to shake. Unknowingly, he pounded the try so hard, the chair lost its balanced, and toppled over backwards! A bit stunned and astonished, Pound blinked, silent as he took a few moment to process this series of events, as he did quite much today. Lying on his mack on the back of the chair, he blinked a few more times, before bursting into a small fit of tears, [colour=#644a39]"W-Wah! Aaah!"[/colour] definitely not lightening the mood after Pinkie's news.

Pinkie Pie gritted her teeth, looking down with an awkward grimace as she faced Mrs. Cake. [colour=#ED458B]"How could I mix up schedule dates? Well er...it happened two days ago..."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Cue flashback.[/colour]..

[colour=#ED458B]"I was in the middle of blowing up some balloons! These weren't normal balloons, but ones I tried making with bubble gum! Gum is stretchy and you can blow it up, right? So why not make balloons out of it! Anyway, I found I couldn't blow up a bubble gum balloon with just my breath, so I decided to use the hearth blower! It was a great idea, if I thought so myself. I stuck the end of the blower into my mound of gum -- all twenty pounds of it! -- climbed on top of the table, and jumped on top. Instead of blowing up the gum, I sort of Pinkie-bounced off and landed on the business desk. All of the order dates fluttered to the floor, all mixed up! I had to use my gypsy powers to figure out which went next -- the order for chocolate strawberry bon bons and the wedding cake...or wait, was it just a birthday party cake? Or a wedding birthday party cake cake? Oh gee..."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Back to present...[/colour]

Crash! Pinkie looked over to see Pound's chair on the floor. Pumpkin glanced over her shoulder, her eyes wide with worry, She put her hoof to her mouth, a dribblet of drool running out of the corner of her lips. Pinkie gasped. [colour=#ED458B]"I'm sorry Mrs. Cake! I'll fix everything up! How about I put both Twins on my back and I'll help you get the order ready?! That way I can babysit and bake! Well, not bake the Twins! I don't think they'd taste very good."[/colour] She glanced over to little Pumpkin, grinning. The foal's eyes widened. She patted Pound on his head once Mrs. Cake had set him straight. [colour=#ED458B]"Poor little colt! He sure is tough as horseshoe nails though!"[/colour]

[colour=#ff8c00]"Doughnut cider milkshake? Coming right up! Just sit tight and I'll be right back with your shake." [/colour]Carrot Cake said as he left Electric Vibe at the counter and entered the kitchen, only to be greeted by the sight of a pan stuck to he ceiling and Pound Cake's high chair tipped over, Cup Cake having just finished setting it upright again. [colour=#ff8c00]"Wh-What happened here!?"[/colour] Carrot Cake exclaimed, unsure of how all this could happen within the couple of minutes since he had sent Pinkie into the kitchen. [colour=#ff8c00]"Pound, are you okay?"[/colour] he said, going over to his son, inspecting him for any cuts or bruises. Just how many dangerous situations could these two get into anyway? [colour=#ff8c00]"Hmm, he's just fine. Tough lil' colt, he is."[/colour] he said, ruffling the small mane on Pound's head before turning to his wife. [colour=#ff8c00]"Cup Cake, how are we doing on orders? We aren't behind, are we?" [/colour]Carrot said as he he got together the cider, doughnuts, and ice cream for Electric's milkshake.