1. 1. What should the ponies all be?

• Humanized
    • Normal
  2. 2. Where should the first battle take place

• Canterlot
    • Ponyville
    • Everfree Forest
    • In the plains of Equestria

What do I mean by "All of the side effects", you may ask, well, this war RP is going to be a bit more realistic than your average first person shooter,

With war, comes the following "horsemen of the apocalypse", Famine, Poverty, Disease, Death.

Basically, we can either play as a soldier who endures the hardships of battle, a mercenary (Yes, I will be playing as a mercenary as my name suggest.), or a citizen who has to stand on the sidelines and deal with the government.

I will control the governments (royal council) decisions.

Here is the basic plot:

Equestria is at war, ponies have been fighting off the changeling menace ever since the Canterlot royal wedding, the battle is intense, Celestia is no longer in control as her peaceful methods were overthrown by a royal council. Now, it is no longer a battle of who will win, but who will survive.

We won't get too graphic, so let's just mark this RP, PG-13,

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Names Charcoal. its simple really, you pay me, i fight, i burn my enemies to the ground, maybe die in battle. we're all happy that way, and trust me, you want those changelings burning, not your ponies."

Charcoal (The Pyro Pony) specializes in fire and explosives. he used to work with fireworks in fillydelphia, but the war pays better. he's a unicorn with fire and explosion spells as well as levitation.

I would love to participate, and would prefer it if they where normal ponies, but I'm good either way.

:20:

• 3 weeks later...