The Airship Crash

I actually don't think Chap had a rescue planned any time soon. The focus of the thread is supposed to be on the aftermath of the crash. Maybe there will be a rescue effort of some variety toward the end, but I don't think that's what we're going for here for the most part.

On another subject, I was just working on a post when something caught my eye:

"At first, the wing just looked like it was badly sprained, or twisted. But as he surveyed the wing even more, he discovered that the mare's phalanges were slightly fractured. It was broken, but barely."

I've kind of been rather extensively focusing on Serendipity's broken wing, the damage to it and the pain from it in like the last three or four of my posts. My intention was to have it be badly broken, and that's what I've been saying in the text of my posts for a while now. I have planned for this to be an important plot point for her for when the thread really gets going (since it prohibits her from just flying off on her own like she normally would).

So I'm really not sure I like this idea of the damage to her wing being downplayed when I've been building it up for a while now

Okay, my bad.

I'll just say that he missed the really injured part in his first lookover. And he will spot it after a second time then.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic