Your Favourite Fanfics?

BaconofChaos

Oooh! I LOVE shipping fics! :D I wander, do you know of any good ones between Rarity and Rainbow Dash? Somehow I can't seem to find any shipping fics with that pairing :lol:

I actually wrote a Rarity/Dash story. It's like my favorite pairing, though yeah... it gets like no attention for some reason. My story is a short oneshot and I won't say it's excellent, as there is some stuff I'd do a little different if I wrote it again. But if you're curious, here's a link.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunny Skies All Day Long. Celestia takes a day off and goes to Ponyville in disguise. Simple, but fun episode style fic.

I actually wrote a Rarity/Dash story. It's like my favorite pairing, though yeah... it gets like no attention for some reason. My story is a short oneshot and I won't say it's excellent, as there is some stuff I'd do a little different if I wrote it again. But if you're curious, here's a link.

I may just read that. As I said, I usually ignore regular shipping but... RariDash? I just don't see it happening. I'm fascinated to know how that happened XD

After Sonic Rainboom, I really don't think it's too much of a stretch that Rarity might have some feelings for Dash, at least as far as shipping goes. Dash toward Rarity is a little harder to stretch for, but I really do think they work together.

So, I apped Lyra a while back. In my first draft I ran with the fandom interpretation that she was stalking Twilight Sparkle. Ultimately I ditched the idea for something a little less creepy. I'm so glad I did, because this is how it could've turned out. Warning: Lots of obscure references.

I wouldn't really class this as a favourite fic, but it's still an... interesting read.