Anyone play Allods Online?

Currently downloading it, looks somewhat alright. Some of the classes and races are...myeh.

Curious about it cause -

A: Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine is turning out to be a bit too much of a grind fest for me.

B: Don't have the money to get WoW: Cata and WoW time.

Anyone play it that wouldn't mind chatting with me? Or showing me the ropes?

My friends and I played it for a week or so a while back. We now refer to it by the nicknake "Boring WoW," because it's like WoW, but much more boring. Also, everything is crowded and over-farmed. I'd help, but I uninstalled it when Cata came out, and have no inclination to go back.

My friends and I played it for a week or so a while back. We now refer to it by the nicknake "Boring WoW," because it's like WoW, but much more boring. Also, everything is crowded and over-farmed. I'd help, but I uninstalled it when Cata came out, and have no inclination to go back.

Lmao ah well, even if it is boring I need something to occupy myself between drawing, rping and work.

Maybe once I get some wow time and Cata, you and I can do some running around for fun :>

Haha, except I ran out of money for WoW a few months after Cata, too. Now I just play League of Legends and sit around surfing the internet when I'm not doing farm stuff. Speaking of which, League of Legends is free, you should try it out if you haven't, it's the best free online game I've played so far.